Reviews for Runaways
Gregoron chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
You will Update someday right?... Right?
This story starts great and does not fall off too much (while it is not your best work imo it still is very nice so please do the last two or however many chapters if you can pls)

The stuff about regulus feels very inconsistent but those things are way easier to spott when read the whole thing in like two days instead of spending weeks writing it which I btw can't give you enough credit for because your stories always feel like you put a lot of love and hard work into them 3

I really hope you read my reviews on your old stories.
Since you said you don't abandon stories just like that I will look forward to reading the end of this when it finally comes out even if it takes a while.

I'm totally looking forward to the boy who could not die btw :)

Sincierly Gregor
Gregoron chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
"Also, it says 'vanquish' and 'destroy' instead of 'kill' "
Destroy is never said in the profecy.
Also it states "he will have the power..." So it can't be her?

Anyway a little bit about canon:

Goblinsilver can not destroy a horcrux but it can soke up things like baselisk venom which btw makes it strikes deadly if you do a story were someone gets a hit of the sword after the chamber it is a poisonous strike.

The marouders did not know about the room of ...

Dumbledore met the professor at hogsmeet not at the leaky.

As always you are free to change any and everything you want to :)

Great chapter as always.

Gregoron chapter 5 . 5/14/2017
Ch. 5 feels like it has a time inconsistensy.
It is trial not trail btw.

Aside from that it is a great chapter

Gregoron chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
This is just so sweet most of the time.

Btw in one of the first two chapters you call Ron 'just the 5th boy in the familie' and forget percie.

Can't stop reading literally i really need to finish a assinment but I keep delaying it because of your stories :D

Gregoron chapter 3 . 5/14/2017
Why does Luna share her room with Draco? Does that get concluded at some point?

Great story so far (ch. 3) even tho I already feel that the and will be a little rushed again since there are only 11 chapters.

Enthusiastic chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Ahhhhhhhhh so good! If you ever find the time and/or energy, please consider un-cliffhanging this!
Slytherinheredarlin chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
I love your storys, I've been reading all of your harry potter storys an this might be one of my favorites, I hope you update, keep up the good work on all your other storys too. Good luck!
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 3/28/2017
ADD MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
Please update!
(Again, there are some bits that seem a bit summary-ish, but it's still really good!)
Cr4zyKitty chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
Why did you stop here? You're nearly done. DON'T LEAVE ME! Please please please come back.
qwerty chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
nice story, i like it.
but two little things: 1. i think it's 'trial' and not 'trail', 2. i don't think draco would like fashion shows or stuff like that, so what was he doing during the time in norway?
Mehloveshorror chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
need this updated please!
The Seven of Us chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
I guess that you aren't going to finish this, since it's been three years, but it'd be nice to have one more chapter to wrap this up. Kill Voldie, everyone throws a party, happily-ever-after-the-end. :/
Rose099 chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Update
Belladonna Dixon chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
D: Please ! tell me you 'll update this story ! please ! I want to know what happens after ! aaaaaaaaah karma punish you if you do not follow the story !