Reviews for Runaways
Rose099 chapter 11 . 7/9
Update
Belladonna Dixon chapter 11 . 5/24
D: Please ! tell me you 'll update this story ! please ! I want to know what happens after ! aaaaaaaaah karma punish you if you do not follow the story !
amerdism chapter 11 . 5/2
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
plumbknot57 chapter 11 . 3/21
Good story,avid fan hope you come back to it.
Monicaly033 chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Tell me you will finish it! T_T xD
BoricuaBookworm chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
YOU BITCH WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THE STORY!?

pardon me cursing I just need answers
arturus chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
A very interesting twist to canon. Nicely done.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Since this chapter is called Endgame, I assume the story is pretty near the end.
But it has been 21 months - almost 2 years - since this was last updated!
Any chances that you can post the final chapter and maybe an epilogue? Soon?
Thanks.
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Come on, You should have put Ginny in Hufflepuff with Claire and left NOONE from the runaways in Gryffindor!

Gryffindor dont need any help - except that Peter is a rat and he sleeps with percy and percy is on gryffindor - damn I forgot about that.
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Dont tell me these 4 are going back to Hogwarts? That is a silly idea.. I think...

Is there any reason why they cannot tell the head of the DMLE - amelia bones - or even gringotts bank for that matter, and let THEM deal with the rat?
xAmazonWarriorx chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
This is a great story. You probably won't update this, seeing as it's been years, but please do. Please don't leave us waiting for the final battle!
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
I do hope you update soon. .
StupidChinaBook chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Um you do know that the king that came after Richard the 3rd was Henry the 7th not Henry the 4th don't you?
2l2l chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Muaahhahhhaahahahahhahahahahahh
CcGRocket chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wow... This is really good so far... At least from what I've read. I normally hate Fem!Harry stories because... You know. OP Character. No realistic characteristics to latch onto. Basically, most Fem!Harry stories are boring or aggravating but I really like this story! Good job.

Will you continue it?