Reviews for Runaways
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 3/20
Please update!
(Again, there are some bits that seem a bit summary-ish, but it's still really good!)
Cr4zyKitty chapter 11 . 2/14
Why did you stop here? You're nearly done. DON'T LEAVE ME! Please please please come back.
qwerty chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
nice story, i like it.
but two little things: 1. i think it's 'trial' and not 'trail', 2. i don't think draco would like fashion shows or stuff like that, so what was he doing during the time in norway?
Mehloveshorror chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
need this updated please!
The Seven of Us chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
I guess that you aren't going to finish this, since it's been three years, but it'd be nice to have one more chapter to wrap this up. Kill Voldie, everyone throws a party, happily-ever-after-the-end. :/
Rose099 chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Update
Belladonna Dixon chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
D: Please ! tell me you 'll update this story ! please ! I want to know what happens after ! aaaaaaaaah karma punish you if you do not follow the story !
amerdism chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
plumbknot57 chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Good story,avid fan hope you come back to it.
Monicaly033 chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Tell me you will finish it! T_T xD
BoricuaBookworm chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
YOU BITCH WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THE STORY!?

pardon me cursing I just need answers
arturus chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
A very interesting twist to canon. Nicely done.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Since this chapter is called Endgame, I assume the story is pretty near the end.
But it has been 21 months - almost 2 years - since this was last updated!
Any chances that you can post the final chapter and maybe an epilogue? Soon?
Thanks.
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Come on, You should have put Ginny in Hufflepuff with Claire and left NOONE from the runaways in Gryffindor!

Gryffindor dont need any help - except that Peter is a rat and he sleeps with percy and percy is on gryffindor - damn I forgot about that.
Saissa chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Dont tell me these 4 are going back to Hogwarts? That is a silly idea.. I think...

Is there any reason why they cannot tell the head of the DMLE - amelia bones - or even gringotts bank for that matter, and let THEM deal with the rat?