Reviews for What does this mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
write next chapter
JosephPhillips chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
In response to both of your reviews. I intended for this to be a oneshot as I'm not very good writing fanfiction (because no matter how hard i try i can't keep a story going for longer than a few chapters).
The whole purpose I wrote this was so that I could possibly kickstart the KeldeoxVirizion pairing and get more people to post stories.
This is personally my favorite pairing and I think there should be more of it (no other stories on as of today and i think only one or two pics of r34 can be found anywhere...yes I am into that stuff and you probably are too if you read and reviewed my story).
I am severely disappointed with the lack of this pairing and I encourage anyone that believes they can write or draw something of this ship to post it on the internet.
Reason I am writing this as a review are:
1. So that everyone can see the need for more KeldeoxVirizion.
2. I only became a member yesterday so I can not PM yet.
3. So I can reply to both of you at once.

I may post more stories in the future, but i only write and publish stories when and if i feel like it. I will rarely post anything more than a oneshot, as I pointed out earlier I find it difficult to write long stories (english exams were a NIGHTMARE!) If you want to suggest a pairing for me to write about then put it in the reviews section along with any other additional details. If i like the idea I may write it into a story.
Shen's General chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Excellent job. To tell you the truth, I am planning on posting a VirizionxKeldeo chapter on By Your Side...eventually. I hope you will post a VirizionxCobalion story as I love that pairing. Good job.
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is great. Hope for a sequel.