Reviews for 75th Hunger Games: The City of Blood and Flesh (CANCELED)
unknown21af chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
You cancelled because you "barely get any reviews", but then you "got 108 reviews in ten chapters, that's a record!"

Excuse me while I go laugh. My story has 20 chapters and I have 97 reviews as of right now. I'm content with 40. Why would you cancel something because you don't have enough reviews? I apologize for wasting my time having to write this out for you. That's shameful to have to tell your readers that you have cancelled because you don't think you got enough reviews.

If you had a momentary lapse in creativity going forward, or you didn't like the tributes, or you just flat out didn't want to continue, then say it. Don't stop your pretty good story because you feel like it hasn't gotten enough reviews. You have some serious writing skill, but don't bribe everyone else to make yourself look like people give a damn about your story. If I get hate for my honest review, then so be it.
shauna chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
plz finish story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
keep going please I love this and can't wait to see my tributes as they are district twelve and I have been waiting patiently for them and you are such a good writer, you shouldn't care about reveiws, you should continue this story for yourself, not just for us. ‹3
Lya200 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
NOOOOOOO I still care please don't go away this is really good
MidnightRaven323 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Please don't give up on this story, I was so looking forward to the Games.
Seriously, you got 109 reviews for 9000 words whereas I only had 47 for one of my stories which is currently 20 000 words long :(
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I personally really enjoy your story. But what happened to the District 5 tributes? Are you changing them or keeping them the same if you continue with this story? But please don't give up due to reviews. Once you get to the Capitol, you'll get so many more! And in the Games, people will usually analyze tributes, so anyway, just please continue the story!
Lya200 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Guns and computers together are dangerous
CrazyFangirlxoxo chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
I really loved this chapter! It was amazing! I like Jasmine, she sounds reaaaalllyyy smart. Can't wait for what comes next!
TooManyFandomsForOneUsername chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I like the ideas
Keep on updating!
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
This is a great chapter. I like the character dynamic that's going on. Just a little note, you're using the wrong your/you're. I don't say that to be mean, just a note. And are you going to write District 5? You never confirmed those tributes. So yeah, I look forward to the next chapter!
MidnightRaven323 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Bianca's getting cravings hahaha. It should be interesting to see how she would cope with food in the arena.
Sinful-Plaything chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Glad you started updating again and sorry that I didn't notice these updates sooner :). Two volunteers from district 3? Interesting, but I'd like to understand more why they did volunteer more in future chapters; Alexander hinted at boredom and considering that Yvette seems to be close to Faye. she probably couldn't stand the idea of her friend leaving her to die in the hunger games- might be fun to see the depth of her relationship with Yvette to contrast with the brutality of the games.
Sinful-Plaything chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
I think that you did well with the 1st person. I find the characters quite cool, but I prefer Tyme's character in this chapter. Bianca seems a bit too judgy for my liking.
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
I like these tributes. Thyme is funny and it'll be interesting to see what they do about Bianca or how she survives.