Reviews for What Am I?
Laude Dei chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Hehe I like this story so I am going to read more of your story's :D update soon :)
yelrac chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Neat idea. Really like it. Are you still going to have it where Dick has family in the Owls? Looking forward to more!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Not even two years with Owls can break Dick!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
awww! loved it! Dami and richard were so cute i hope we see more of them in the future! great chapter
lindz4567 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I love it I wonder wat will happen next
katsai25 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Just love the cheeky little guy; and it's shaping up to be a good relationship between Dick and Dami, which makes me very happy! Thanks for sharing.
turret towers do tower chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Oh my god, Dami, no one will ever let you live it down.
Shadowed Violin chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
You. Must. Update. O.O
Immediately! Pleaseeeeeeeeee... I must read more! It's a matter of life and death! Oh, and this is AWESOME!
No name chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
The nightmare sequence would be awesome! This story is enthralling, please update soon!
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Nightmares! Nightmares! Nightmares! Sorry, I'm w a sucker for fluffiness which I'm sure will happen. And now we ger bigbro!Dami! Great chapter! :)
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I think it's predictable but when writen correctly, briliant.
Amelia Delling chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Why is there no Richard and how can Jason be the Red Hood at 11 yets old? Wouldn't that make Damian like 2? And how come Damian is Nightwing instead of Dick? So very confused. I really like this story though. Please update.
lindz4567 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
aww so cute i liked the update i cant wait till ur next update
RJG Lover chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Yessss! Haha nightmare sounds good but if he ever goes to school l want to see him struggling! Does that sound mean? Oh well!