Reviews for Hostage of Hate
Queen Victorius chapter 33 . 4/20
Wow! Again, this was a terrific story! Also, when will you release the sequel to this story? I know that you probably don't have enough time to really go onto FanFiction much anymore, but I really, really, really, REALLY want to see a sequel! So, pretty please, with cherries on top, release a sequel? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! I am really eager to see Legolas and Tervanis face off again in a fair fight! Keep up the terrific work, and I will be sure to stay in touch!
Queen Victorius chapter 32 . 4/20
Well, that's just great! Also, even though that was a horrible way to die, I am truly grateful that Merton has finally bit the dust. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 31 . 4/20
Legolas is going to take the arrow for Aragorn, isn't he? Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 30 . 4/18
Well, I for one can't wait until Legolas and Tervanis meet again. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 29 . 4/18
Well, things are going to get interesting now. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 28 . 4/18
All right, now things are getting good! I can't wait to see the shock on Merton's face! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 27 . 4/18
Can't wait to see the extent of Aragorn's plan! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 4/18
I couldn't help laughing when Gimli got into the fight! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 4/18
Man, this is going to be difficult! Keep up the great work! Also, oh man, Legolas was SO CLOSE!
Queen Victorius chapter 24 . 4/18
Well, the game is afoot! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 23 . 4/18
Again, please hurry up, Aragorn! Oh, and Gimli, break Servius' nose again. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 22 . 4/18
Jeez, Aragorn and Gimli, hurry the heck up! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 21 . 4/16
Well, this is not good. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 20 . 4/16
Well, I guess that family found Dar, then. And from the sound of it, he must not be in very good shape. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 19 . 4/14
You know, I could really picture Merton being a total maniac when he was explaining his story to Legolas! Also, being in a tiny cage in the dark really doesn't sound very pleasant, even for someone who isn't claustrophobic. Keep up the great work!
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »