Reviews for Hostage of Hate
Sarifina Filth chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
Littlefish,
This fanfiction was a real joy to read! There was a depth to it that really drew me into the storyline. The death of Aragorn and Arwen's child was tragic and added some weight to the story; this wasn't going to be one of those fanfics where nothing was lost through the ordeal and afterwards, everything could go back to how it was before. It felt like a statement that you're not afraid to kill characters off, so we'd better be prepared.
The relationships between the characters were handed superbly; I really felt the strength of the bonds between them; and not just those of Gimli, Aragorn, and Legolas, but also those of Arwen, Faramir, Eowyn, and the rest of the cast.
Though your love for LoTR seems to have moved to Supernatural, I do hope to see the promised sequel from you eventually. Tervanis was an extremely interesting character- one you can't help but to root for despite his misdeeds. The promise of another beautiful duel between the two made me very happy indeed. I also found myself just as surprised as the true identity of the villain was revealed; he had seemed like such a harmless fool before!
I've noticed that you tend to end your writings rather abruptly. Though you always reach a point that readers have a vague feeling of conclusion, but never go farther. This isn't necessarily bad, but perhaps another chapter dealing with the after-effects of the whole affair could bring about a better sense of conclusion.

Thank you for your efforts! I'll keep an eye out for your sequel!
ElvenQueen4Life chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is an absolutely brilliant story! Just finished reading it and I already can't wait for a sequel. The promise of a fight between Legolas and Tervanis is really exciting and I look forward to see how Gimli and Aragorn react. Anyway, you are an amazing writer. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
Wow! Again, this was a terrific story! Also, when will you release the sequel to this story? I know that you probably don't have enough time to really go onto FanFiction much anymore, but I really, really, really, REALLY want to see a sequel! So, pretty please, with cherries on top, release a sequel? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE! I am really eager to see Legolas and Tervanis face off again in a fair fight! Keep up the terrific work, and I will be sure to stay in touch!
Queen Victorius chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
Well, that's just great! Also, even though that was a horrible way to die, I am truly grateful that Merton has finally bit the dust. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 31 . 4/20/2015
Legolas is going to take the arrow for Aragorn, isn't he? Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 30 . 4/18/2015
Well, I for one can't wait until Legolas and Tervanis meet again. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 29 . 4/18/2015
Well, things are going to get interesting now. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 28 . 4/18/2015
All right, now things are getting good! I can't wait to see the shock on Merton's face! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
Can't wait to see the extent of Aragorn's plan! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 4/18/2015
I couldn't help laughing when Gimli got into the fight! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 4/18/2015
Man, this is going to be difficult! Keep up the great work! Also, oh man, Legolas was SO CLOSE!
Queen Victorius chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
Well, the game is afoot! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
Again, please hurry up, Aragorn! Oh, and Gimli, break Servius' nose again. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 22 . 4/18/2015
Jeez, Aragorn and Gimli, hurry the heck up! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
Well, this is not good. Keep up the great work!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »