Reviews for The Twist of Fate
siidkhan3 chapter 1 . 1/18
great chapter, love the progression of the story
amanda.mars.42 chapter 22 . 12/6/2017
Oh my please continue! Im in love!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2017
Amazing story. Glad to see that it wasn’t abandoned. One small suggestion. Your pacing, while good, is considerably slower than before (for obvious reasons as you explained). For that reason, maybe you should consider having longer chapters (7,000-15,000 words). Of course, longer chapters would mean more time spent writing and editing, so your pacing would remain slow, but... it would make updates far more rewarding. Just a thought. As author, in the end it’s all up to you.
D3athToLif3 chapter 22 . 10/26/2017
Good Sir/Madam... FINISH YOUR DIDDILY DAMN STORIES! Second dreams needs to continue because i feel its at a great point in its story. And the twist of fate is very good as well. I see far too many unfinished Obito stories on . Please go back to finish those stories. Even if it may be 2-3 more chapters for Second Dreams. Second dreams is the better version of one of your older stories which is discontinued. I understand if you're busy with your life and family, but getting on to help those who looked to your stories and enjoyed it should be (somewhat) a priority. So please. Give us our endings. Not only for our satisfaction, but for yours as well.
xz.sayayin chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
mas capitulo porfa plis
Mr. Pen Pitcher chapter 22 . 9/21/2017
Amazing simply Amazing! You haven't lost your touch!
P.S: Obito was such an ass to Naruto, I mean the kids affinity isn't even fire so of course he isn't going to get the Jutsu downright.
Over it was a great chapter and I hope you update soon.
Man285 chapter 22 . 9/18/2017
please continue!
time-twilight chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
Great chapter.
Oblivion196 chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
This is awesome, plz continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOBI NOOOOOOOO! I'M LEAKING A
WAAAAAAAAAH!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2017
*wheels screeching* ~hold up~ STOP in the name of... Jimmeny Crickets. whoa whoooooa whoa whoa whoooooooa
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
GO GO NA-RU-TO! :"D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
*applause*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu minnie!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
*epic music with dramatic notes closing it*