Reviews for The Twist of Fate
rubberduck248 chapter 17 . 8h
Very fine!
devilhunter chapter 17 . 7/28
Holy shit this is good. Update soon
jammett15 chapter 17 . 7/28
I love it. I looovvve it. KIND of mad that Naruto threatened the nurse instead of hitting her with some moving speech that would have made the whole clinc join in to help Obito XD.

I like the pace of the story. This is a time to build a strong ass foundation and you did! I FEEL like it'll get faster once naruto either grows up some more or after he help saves Obito life. Hell, even them I feel like it's going to be this nice set pace until all of akatsuki is formed with Naruto making lasting impressions on everyone lol.

I like how fucking crazy and mental everyone is. It sticks true to actual life. I love that Kushina not only hates Minato for his final decision, but she hates the man that she sees in him. However, they're story seems to be so fucking sad and crippled. Here is a man who had to put the lives of many before the life of his son. Sad. Tragic. Kushina doesn't help either. I feel like Minato is this obsessed, paranoid, Shaky minded tragedy that lost his wife and son on the same day and has done everything in his soul to make it right. You can see the struggle. I don't know about you guys, but it made me hurt seeing such a display. A man seeking redeematio through all means, sacrificing himself in hopes of making it better. Kushina seems to not go as crazed. Like, she's too calm. TO angry. Too calculating. She can't stand Minato. It's like a real reaction. Their relationship is so fucking real lol.

I like how at the end of the day, Naruto ' s nature has everyone loving him. I like how at the end we know Obito is going to unwilling love Naruto. NARUTO is literally everything Obito was. I feel like Obito will do anything for Naruto to keep him from being too sad I just...all these dark feelings shit.
dogluvva99 chapter 15 . 7/28
I didn't hate Minato before either. I understood his reasons. I can't seem to hate anybody in this story. Except Danzo, but he was always an ass.
Star World chapter 1 . 7/27
fun fun udn
Star World chapter 1 . 7/27
fun fun fun!
Raina chapter 17 . 7/27
I don't have a problem with slow developing stories, I actually prefer them (I don't like reading fast, rushed fics). And I don't have a problem with the lack of action (I prefer drama filled fics) either. It's just that I feel like, in the two years and 17 chapters of this fic, that there really hasn't been much development at all. Not with the plot or with the characters. There's a difference between a realistically paced story and a story that's just being dragged out, which I personally feel is happening with this fic. There's just not a lot of progress happening in my opinion. Like, I can read two or three chapters in a row where nothing really happens. It's been two years and you still haven't gotten to the point. And I'm not trying to be mean or rude, so sorry if this is coming off that way.
oh my god. i dont know how to type how muuch i love this story i remember reading all your other obito stories a few years back and when i first started reading this one i knew it would find a special place in my heart thanks for making such an awesome story. (I know that my grammar is terrible, but im just so tired that i dont really care about it.)
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 17 . 7/24
Haha I felt sad for Kisame asked a question to Zetsu and he just left him there high and dry.

Ooh the village Naruto is in.

Ooh grand ending.

Great chapter.
Selkadoom13 chapter 17 . 7/22
Oh I very much adore this chapter, a good exposition and Naruto slowly trying to harden himself. Alas my greedy little self wants so much more. But I can wait. Also congrats on two years.
Asuna-YUUKII chapter 1 . 7/22
It' s amazing story i love it please update I want to see what happend
Yoselyn000 chapter 17 . 7/22
SI! Las cosas por fin empiezan a moverse. La ultima frase, dicha por Naruto me lleno de emoción. Pero supongo que sera de otra larga espera antes de otra actualización. U_U Pero siempre vale la pena n_n

Me gusto la actitud que tomo Naruto al final del capitulo. Eso solo ha aumentado mi curiosidad con respecto a los posibles cambios en la personalidad del pequeño.. :)

Saludos! ;3
Origin200 chapter 17 . 7/22
Good chapter...
Entellygense chapter 17 . 7/22
I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN TOBI DIED OMG I LOVED HIM PUN NOT INTENDED! Everything was going so well and shit, next thing you know, everyone is dying XD it's so sad! And wow with Minato just wow! I kinda don't like Minato so much after this, lol. BUT YAY KISAME HES ONE OF MY FAV CHARACTERS RIGHT NEXT TO OBITO! This is a really good story, I don't think I can wait a month for an update I'm so impatient XD I'm obsessed with all the Obito stories you have like they're so original and emotional. I think you tackle Obito's character and Obito Centric stories so well. You are most definitely my favorite author! Much love! Please continue to update (-:
ovicati chapter 17 . 7/22
I understand the crybaby part. As I've been mentioning in the past few chapters, naruto feeling weak, unwanted, and useless is pretty much in character because he's a child and that is very understandable. Even in cAnon, Naruto was a very insecure child. He's just very good and determined in hiding it but he improved eventually and started really believing in himself which as I see in this story is pretty much the same. Kudos. But that last part really threw me off. He's actually threatening a nurse (?) or someone much older that him. That shows a bit of ooc-ness for me. :-/ like for a second there I imagined a much older Naruto. Even a 13 year old Naruto would be unbelievable in doing that but a 5 (?) year old. Sorry I forgot if he's 5/6. But yeah. It was a wtf moment for me, and pretty unbelievable. Good flow. Pacing is actually all right for me, though I don't like OCs that much. I just hope these OCs don't play that big of a part