Reviews for The Twist of Fate
SpreadSheet chapter 13 . 4/23
The feels are infinite.
Make moreeeeeeee!
TheStillLoner chapter 1 . 3/31
I think the white spiral faced plant manifestation was called Guruguru, I could be wrong.
penymae chapter 1 . 3/30
I found this on wattpad then came here because of a comment
The Snake Pirate chapter 21 . 3/10
Great fic, keep the good work.
odlaw.zeinke chapter 21 . 2/23
This it's the most beliable Akatsuki! Naruto I have read ever.

Maybe some will say it's too angst, but I think you catched the perfect mood for your story.

It's amazing, I'm waiting eagerly for new chapters.

Thank you for this great tale.
uchihabroadfo chapter 1 . 2/21
I feel like Kakashi knows who the masked man is, and Fugaku, and maybe even Mikoto. I cant wait to see their reactions when they find out it was Obito.
katoman chapter 21 . 2/13
ummmmm not to be dramatic but this is the fic of my DREAMS... I love Naruto and Obito SO SOOO MUCH Ahhhh this was such a joy to read (in one sitting LMAO) i'm sorry about your surgery, hope you start feeling better soon :(
Wacko12 chapter 21 . 2/13
so Naruto is still with Obito I assume?
Symbi0sis chapter 13 . 2/11
I love the irony in this, similar to how Rin sacrificed herself
tralalala chapter 21 . 2/6
Little Naruto is so cuuute! Sorry, had to get that out. - Stay safe in your travels.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 2/5
Whoa! Revelations galore and emotional drama everywhere! Holy moly!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 2/5
Wow. Talk about emotional! Things are getting good.
khan chapter 21 . 2/5
I think it'd be prudent for Obito to tell Naruto about waht really happened, and not paint reality how he wants.

Minato said he was willing to sacrifice even his son for his village because he was Hokage. Those exact words.

Kushina was desperate to have him back.

Obito kept him not because of potential but because he saw some sort of connetion.

Given that he has his sharingan on all the time he could even show him the memories about even the smallest detail.

Kakashi should've also pieced togheter the puzzle. Even if 'power-hungry' he should've thought that they developed some sort of bond in all their time togheter because 'the masked man raised Naruto'

I understand that such line of thinking is impossible for real anime characters who want to cling to their own beliefs. But this is much more.

Plus, he's supposedly very smart, shame on him for not once considering the possiblity that Naruto looks up to Obito even if he's wrong.

Look underneath the underneath as they say.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 2/5
Interesting! Obito actually got his Tobi persona from the White Zetsu, Guruguru/the original Tobi.