Reviews for Collapse
adaydreamer95 chapter 11 . 3/30
ThAt CrAzY Ch1cK chapter 11 . 3/2
I don't know why but I actualy half-hoped he died. *shrugs* meh, I guess it comes with my strange obsession with reading stories with danny being hurt in some way.
Stormysky21 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
just an idea and i read the whole thing already but you could try and make a sequal. you said you have a danny phantom obsession. it's the same with me and yu-gi-oh. mostly why you find more yu-gi-oh fanfictions than anything on my page. but it's just an idea i am throwing out there. it's a pretty good story and stuff too.
DFDPGZ14 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I love it! This story made me smile, cry, laugh, EVERYTHING! Write more. And you should own Danny Phantom :)
Phantom Ice chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Very interesting story, I liked the progression method, it was concise but subtle. Hope to see another story up soon!
lycoming10 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
YES! Write more fanfiction! This was one of the best fanfictions of Danny Phantom I have ever read! Yes, write more fanfictions!
WriterChic chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Yes! Write more! I love your writing and you're great at it! I'm just a guest, so I can't really follow you or anything. But I'm doing it mentally! I totally went along with Danny in this story. I've been feeling the same way. Except I just let Danny slash himself up instead of me... Which now that I think about it is pretty horrible...
ObsessiveFanFictioner15 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Yay! Danny's going to be okay :D
Hellbreaker chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I was kind of hoping Danny wouldn't be so forgiving to Sam and Tucker. I was also kind of hoping that we would see more with Sam and Tucker realizing that they had unknowingly pushed Danny away with their selfish actions, and get chewed out by Jazz and Vlad for not seeing that they were pushing Danny away. But since this was done in Danny point of view, we wouldn't have seen any thing like that. Then again what I just mentioned would make a good one-shot side story to this story.

I say you should write some more fanfiction since it actually is fun to try and see how far your imagination can go.
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Danny's going to feel even worse after this..
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awesome I love it so far XD
Dragonemperess chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I wonder who is going to save Danny. Hopefully things get better for him.
WordsShaterSouls chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Ug I hate cliff hangers! Ironically I use them all the time... Anyway great story so far keep up the great work. Btw nice work on ending chapter 10. I'll be sure to keep updated on the story. Until then...
Hellbreaker chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Cutting yourself won't kill you, but falling towards the ground at high speeds has a very good chance of doing just that.
WriterChic chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Wow. Ummm. Wow. Really! Wow! I kinda want to know if someone stops him! I'm still hooked! Give me more! Please!