Reviews for A Furyan Lost
OMG! ok so I'm new to your story but I'm loving it so so much! Please please continue the story! I love your OC Chara, I can totaly relate with her being the girl in the background cause that's how it is with my older sister. I appreciate that you are giving us a look at the perspective of your OCs and not sticking scene by scene to the movie! Thxs so much for this wonderful entertainment!
OMG! ok so I'm new to your story but I'm loving it so so much! Please please (pleading on my knees) continue the story! I love your OC Chara, I can totaly relate with her being the girl in the background cause that's how it is with my older sister. I appreciate that you are giving us a look at the perspective of your OCs and not sticking scene by scene to the movie! Thxs so much for this wonderful entertainment!
Nameless Angle 00 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
you should realy pick this back up
samanthatm chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Hope you update soon.
sketchingnerd97 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
OMG! Uh you CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! . (smoke coming out of my ears) I'm serious you have to get back to this! Please, please, please I'm begging you! Sorry for blowing up but that's how I'm feeling right now!:'( I hope you'll at least see this message and know that people and I mean me still care about this story! :)
sketchingnerd97 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
That was an awesome chapter! I love the spunkyness in you OCs they're very entertaining! I hope you come back to this story, there's just to much awesomeness for it not to be continued!
sketchingnerd97 chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I loved it! I hope you continue this story, and that your not having trouble with writer's block.
- your loyal follower ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Super-fan-Natural-1997 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Please update I love this storyline
deathredsnow chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
More please
God's Joy chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
bad ass! More!
TheBloodyMadQueen chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Omg I am totally loving this! Please update soon
BlossomsAtSunrise chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
You did not...you did not just..! Oh my god! You didn't just stop updating and leave me hanging onto that creative beautiful piece of ligature! Update! Please... you wonderful beautiful author you.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
O.M.G! You must update please. I am so adding this to my Fav. List.
WitchWeaver chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Please continue/finish this story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »