Reviews for Magic in the Mud
RLMz chapter 7 . 6/27
Wish this was continued
Fandomrules16 chapter 7 . 6/9
That was one of your best works ever! I really think that Percival's character wasn't given much chance to bloom in the show but you really did him justice. And I really commend you for such a beautiful piece of work! :*
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 4/5
I loved this! It was so sweet!
DollopheadedMerlin chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Okay, okay. It is HARD to write Percival. He is a silent man with few lines and with nothing but an offhanded comment from a possessed Merlin as a backstory. However, you did it brilliantly and I applaud you for that! *bows so low that my head graces the toes of your boots*
GraceLilly chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
Oh, I love this! You gave Percival a great story... I wish he had his own episode in the show and a closer relationship with Merlin. It's amazing how you described his thoughts about Merlin's magic, his inner fight, and managed to stay in the character, even though there is not much to work with when it comes to his character. You did a grate job! Thank you :-)
Aerist chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
OMG I have been looking for this story for ages but couldn't find it. Wanted to read it again as in need of some serious Percival i am so happy
mayatrau chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Great story! I'm glad to finally find a story when someone (other than Arthur) finds out about Merlin and take it seriously... it always seems to me that in most reveal stories, after Arthur finds out everyone else is just going "oh well, silly merlin" and don't struggle with it even after 20 years of prejudice. And you deed an excellent job of getting percival's feeling through in a realistic manner...
I can't wait to see what else you've written, hope it's as original as this ;)
g6hj chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
I fully intended to review every single chapter on this fic...but, um, the story sort of sucked me in and I reached the perfect ending before I even realised it. Seriously. This was amazing. The best look into Percival's thoughts and relationship with Merlin that I have ever seen.
Wilko chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Hope you're coming back to this. I like that Percival knows and is helping Merlin.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Brilliant! I loved it.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
This is bloody brilliant! More more more please!
fcCp
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Fantastic work!
Sahba chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Aw percival call him little man aww :))) aww such a great ending :) thanks :)
I am really glad you are updating after such along time hope you have a great time in new city and find a great job :) ! I had to reread last chapters to remember what is going on! Yes you were that late and there is nothing wrong with my memory !lol ;)))
caldera32 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Well, you know I loved the continued whumpage in this- Merlin literally sick with worry and the way Percival calmly and gently relieves his fears. Then his support in the little epilogue-ish bit :D
I really appreciate that your focus was on Merlin and Percival in this. Poor Arthur became a side dish- but it's good for him ;)
Rowja70 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Good story so far but you do have a lot of errors. For example it is choking not chocking; then there is two sentences where you say raven-haired when it should be raven-haired man, boy, servant, or something; then when you talk about his burn scare you say burnt when it should be burn; and lastly there is a sentence where Percy is tending Merlin's head wound and it reads "aw well" when I think you mean "as well." If you fix these errors you story will read better and the readers themselves will not be distracted so much.