Reviews for That 1970 Dodge Charger
midnight.lady.g chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I want to cry, this is so good, I want to dig myself a hole and bury myself in it with this fanfic as my last will... maybe this is too much but seriously, I love this piece
Jolene chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is my fave dom and letty oneshot you've written! You write awesome oneshots I would love for you to write one about the Katy/Daemon pairing from the lux novels! Idk if you have read the books but I totally think you should check em out cuz they are awesome!

Here's an good preview I think lol :

“We wanted to keep you safe until we knew what to do—how to get Kat back. That’s all.”

I took a deep breath as I stepped up to Dawson, going eye to eye with him. “Did you think that locking me up in the community was the best answer?”

“We—”

“Did you think you could stop me?” Power shot from me, smacking into the door behind Dawson, blowing it off the hinges and into the house. “I’ll burn the world down to save her.”
AFourAddict chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Wow! That was an amazing one shot!
sassymelissa chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I loved this story after 6 and getting her memories back. I love ur view.
MorganaAndMerlin chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is so much like them. Wish it was longer
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I like your story :)
bree19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That's was soooooo cute! Good job :)
IHeartMyShips chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was awesome I really love it, I especially love the line at the end "That's my girl", that was perfect. You did a great job keep it up.
qhernadez07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really liked the build up of Letty and Dom in this one. Even though it's a one-shot, it still has a lot of space for them to work out their relationship. I especially LOVE Dom in this one. He's so sweet, but still very sexy.
Solimarhill chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I can def see that happening after FF6! Love it!
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god seriously this was beyond perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this!
sweetmelody.bb06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Well, now I need a cold shower! Hot- Loved it! Great job!
Karikocha chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great read. I really liked that it was the car that brought back memories, and then made it easier for both of them to push past the uncertainty and connect on a deeper level.
NinjaD3195 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aww. OMG. That was hot. And really sweet. :)