Reviews for Borrowed Hearts
Mimi chapter 6 . 11/9
I wish for more! Hope you post soon :) you write so well and I just love the development
Mimi chapter 5 . 11/9
That collar scene felt like the mr Darcy and Elizabeth scene where he held her hand! Feels skyrocketing
Mimi chapter 4 . 11/9
Omgggg the plot thickens!
Mimi chapter 3 . 11/9
Wonderful lol
Mimi chapter 2 . 11/9
Omg I loved the interaction in this chapter! I cant wait to read more!
Mimi chapter 1 . 11/9
So loving this!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 6 . 10/30
This is like the film "while you were sleeping" which is great. Poor Caroline though
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 9/14
I really love this story. I love the movie While You Were Sleeping and I loved how you took the basic ideas from it but made it your own story with Klaus and Caroline. Caroline of course is getting in deeper and deeper. I liked that Henrik is the one who knows and I don't blame him for wanting Caroline not to give it up. I can also easily see how Klaus would be suspicious of Caroline considering everything and how things happened. I'm really not sure how everything will come out. I do love the Stefan and Rebekah parts and I'm glad Caroline told Rebekah the truth about Stefan. I'm actually wondering if Rebekah will find out...if not I'm worried about how that will end up for her and Stefan.

I love seeing all of the Klaus and Caroline parts. I really enjoyed this chapter and their conversations. It's really sad because both Klaus and Caroline I'm sure can see that they both are similar and there is chemistry there but she's 'betrothed' to Elijah which stops anything from really happening; although they are connecting.

I really love reading this and I can't wait to see how things play out.
cho sandy chapter 6 . 7/5
update more
immortalgod chapter 6 . 7/2
That was awsome! I lived Henrik in the previous chspter... he was sweet and kind, exactly the way I had imagined him to be... Klaus is sooo sexy nd devious, but maybe u should have him check elijahs cell phone and figure out that there are no calls to her, and then confront her... when will Elija wake up? what will he do... I think he will eventually help Caroline... Will there be any Elija/Caroline moments before Klaroline hits? (please say yes...) Btw, I love Stebecca in this...Will Elijah remember what she said to him while he was comatose... Ugh, I need you to update this, before I loose my mind!
Been waiting for this update for sooo long! Thanks for updating. Gahh! I can't control my feels when I was reading this chapter. I might have been smiling the whole time. Update soon!
ashlytorres24 chapter 6 . 6/16
Soooooo happy you updated! Great chapter! :) Loveddddd all the Klaroline interaction. They're soo alike. I'm glad Care is realizing it too. I like how Klaus gives her advice. They're going to be amazinggg together. Stebekah! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 6 . 6/15
Aw! So happy to see an update on this. I love the premise (and the original film). Their growing accord is lovely- you've captured it very nicely. I just want more please!
klaroline4everlove chapter 6 . 6/15
thanks for the update... we got a lot klaroline interaction, but a little dissapointment when caroline still didnt come clean and being honest with them, klaus especially... stebekah is cute, so... looking forward for the next...