Reviews for Borrowed Hearts
Sarah chapter 6 . 4/26
I hope you update this story. I really love it and cant wait to read more.

Keep it up!
Geli chapter 6 . 4/19
I love your writing and this story is amazing! Please continue! I need to know what happens next!
Hey hey nice fic! Update please ! Please! It's seem like an exciting story , looking forward to Eajah waking up and how klaroline story builds up.. So please dun abandon it. Thanks. Joelle.
Arrgh... No update? Giving up e story? Pleas don't!
Wreckless Righter chapter 6 . 3/4
I need more, like yesterday. You've awoken my Stebekah heart. And I need Klaroline
Wreckless Righter chapter 2 . 3/2
Ohhhhh my god I LOVE this idea, Alex! I love that movie and I'm so freaking excited to see how this plays out for Klaroline!
Callista Wolfwood chapter 6 . 2/14
Update
franchgirl chapter 6 . 1/14
i'm so waiting for the following ! make elijah wake up fast haha it's gonna be so weird i'm so ready for it ! your story is pure genius very original never read a similar to that one and really haha caroline like the girl keeps digging her own grave that's so fun the story is really good and i really like your choice of vocabulary, and the way you respect the characters, klaus has always been suspicious about people ans henrik well that's a good point to include him so sweet ! Thank's a lot keep on going and great work i'm glad i fond this one, hope you update fast !
Kissme007 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Hi so I strayed with rescue me and moved to this and after this , I'll probably read all the other fics you've written. Why? Well Coz I freaking love them. You portray all the character in all their pesky, adorable, sexy, neurotic , frown-y and awesome way ;). I have a soft spot for Stefan and Caroline as best friends and well I'm a sucker for klaus and care so you've managed to tick practically all the boxes for amazing fics.

This one in particular , I liked it because it's just so funny and adorable. I can't wait for Elijah to wake up. He'll probably feel like he's in some alternate universe and there'll probably be some heavy tension between him and klaus. I wonder if something will happen between care and klaus before he wakes up. Also the youngest michaelson is definitely a devil in disguise :D good job with that!

The flow of the story is great. Love the face that you wrote in third person. I've only ever been able to read third person (except for one writer but they're an exception I guess ). There are no grammatical errors which is a joy. Overall you're a really good writer and I would love to read more.

Can't wait for an update :)
Laters
Mimi chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
I wish for more! Hope you post soon :) you write so well and I just love the development
Mimi chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
That collar scene felt like the mr Darcy and Elizabeth scene where he held her hand! Feels skyrocketing
Mimi chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Omgggg the plot thickens!
Mimi chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Wonderful lol
Mimi chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Omg I loved the interaction in this chapter! I cant wait to read more!
Mimi chapter 1 . 11/9/2015