Reviews for The Queen, The Chaser and The Ferret
dowlking chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Excellently written, I must say
SophieAngel69 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Naw, that was adorable, although I'm dying to know who Draco wants to play cupid with next. That was lovely, thank you for the wonderful story.
SophieAngel69 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I love how I don't have to wait for the next chapter. She turned him into a red and gold ferret, oh Hermione is not one to be messed with.
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Draco in q scoolgirl outfit, now that is yummy.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Near the end of the last paragraph you spelt the word 'they' with two T's but besides that there where no mistakes, good job.
I have never liked smoking but with the reasoning behind it I find myself rather tolerant of it in this story, I actually admire her ability to overcome her difficulties. I'm eager to see how Draco helps set the two up, he seems quite the vixen in this story, and I like how you've set him up with George, I am a huge Harry/Draco shipper but I agree, he's better off with George in this story. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, maybe after I've had a nap though, yeah sleep sounds good right about now...
Black-Rose23 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Poor George, but such is the life of a matchmaker. I really enjoyed this, your portrayal of the characters, especially Hermione and Draco, was just wonderful and had me laughing most of the time.
snapplexo chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Aw, what a great ending! And I did remember the warning you gave me initially about what would be happening later on. I've read plenty of horribly-written sex scenes - which is actually what turned me off to femslash in the first place - but you don't write in a way that ruins the moment. Your writing is absolutely flawless; just the flow of everything, the way the characters bounce off of each other, etc. And you showed me how beautiful femslash can be, so I think I'll get back into that. c: I hope to read more from you in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This has nothing to do with you or your story or anything so no offense. I just really hate this site's new feature that allows more than two characters to be selected for categories. This really shouldn't have turned up in the Dramione section
snapplexo chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Aww, the cliffy's sweet! And the red-and-gold ferret thing was hysterical. xD And I'm glad that Ginny's making the first move, because I honestly never thought that Hermione would have it in her to do it. I can't wait until your next update! c:
clairebear2319 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I adore this story! You are an excellent writer:) please update soon
amirrorthathasbeenshattered chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
continue :D definately
snapplexo chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You know, I don't usually read Femslash (or anything remotely touching on the subject, to be quite honest), but this is so beautifully written that I just know it'll be fantastic. And might I just say, I LOVE the choice of pairings, and the attention you seemed to pay to them even if they aren't the main couple at hand. I'm very interested to see how the relationship plays out, and with Draco playing Cupid...I can't wait until the next update.