Reviews for Threadbare
FallingRed chapter 8 . 8/3
Bittersweet

Loved this Fanfiction
So much!
I'm glad you took the time
To write it!
-FallingRed
childofdeath2 chapter 8 . 3/26
So I have read so many stories on fanfiction but I really think(and I swear I'm not shitting you)that this is the best story I've ever read. It only had 8 chapters but it had me laughing and crying. Your writing is amazing...so much better than mine...it shows great emotion. I'm not a professional writer or anything(far from it)but I swear you have real potential.
childofdeath2 chapter 6 . 3/26
I have cried so much while reading this story...it's so beautifully written and so emotional. I can't believe there's only two chapters left...
childofdeath2 chapter 4 . 3/26
I cried so much in this chapter...I'm crying as I write this.
flowers-in-my-heart chapter 4 . 1/21
I don't even know if I can finish this, it's making me tear up...
carpemane chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
This story is sooo good! I'm not ashamed to say it made me cry... a lot. You are such a good writer and I would definitely read more of your stories! Keep up the great work!
goodie too shoos chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
I loved every moment of reading this story. My favourite part and the most beautiful one, according to me, is the metaphor of the title. Even if it's a tad bit short, it's beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Great story! I totally loved it and it was all really sad but also very very sweet! Great job! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
GaaAaHh so sad yet beautiful. You are a great writer! You make it look so natural. Great story!
Ethan208 chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
this story was wonderful except when Sally was dying because I cried a ton as I remembered when my grandma died a couple years ago
Ethan208 chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
you should have made her day and I choked him with his own tie
Ethan208 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
whoa so did Annabeth not go to the funeral
artysucks chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
this is really well writtten! :)
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was sooooooo good! I felt as if you were an experienced author!