Reviews for Threadbare
Mistress of the Words chapter 8 . 4/22
I HAVE NEVER CRIED MORE WHILE READING A STORY THAN I DID DURING THIS ONE! I BLAME YOU!
I can't stand when anything happens to Sally and everything that happened in this story of yours... *sniffs* my heart hurts! But what I really loved overall was how REAL everything was: the situations, the feelings, the characters. You wrapped it all together in a perfect blend of letters. This is a masterpiece...even if there were times I struggled to make out the words due to being blinded by tears.
Abooknerdandproud chapter 8 . 4/10
This was one of the best fanfics I've read for a while! :D
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 8 . 3/5
This was actually very good. It's so hard for me to find good FanFiction since I've read most of it already. I'm glad I came across this.
StickieBelle chapter 8 . 3/1
sad but cute at the same time
Aligator chapter 8 . 2/17
I live this the story was well put together
TwisT2718 chapter 8 . 2/3
I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear or two, you did an amazing job writing this.
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 8 . 1/25
Ooh aah that's an amazing piece. Ooh aah that's a work of art
You should write one in which they do lock the doors and do it on the counter :)
envelope123 chapter 8 . 1/8
Are you kidding me? This is one of the best fanfictions ever! I could even go as far as claiming it definitely the best. It was so well-written. The plot line was clear, there was no draggy chapters. No added unnecessary drama. The conversations between characters are fantastic. Absolutely real and very hard to find in fanfictions but you succeeded. Awh it was just brilliant. Do write more brilliant stories like this 3
Average Canadian chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Aww this was soo cute.
And sad.
I was up until 2 reading this and trying to hold in the tears.
Patricia Starara chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Oh my word. I am just smiling.
Patricia Starara chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This chapter made me smile
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
this was an admirable piece of work.
dipdyedducks chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Oh man, this story hit me in the feels...
Jammy chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
One of the best percabeth fanfics ive ever read