Reviews for Threadbare
Ethan208 chapter 8 . 7/4
this story was wonderful except when Sally was dying because I cried a ton as I remembered when my grandma died a couple years ago
Ethan208 chapter 8 . 7/4
you should have made her day and I choked him with his own tie
Ethan208 chapter 7 . 7/4
whoa so did Annabeth not go to the funeral
artysucks chapter 8 . 6/21
this is really well writtten! :)
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 1 . 6/6
This was sooooooo good! I felt as if you were an experienced author!
Izzybella12 chapter 8 . 1/27
First off, I loved this. So much. It kinda reminds me of my life... Although i can gladly say that I haven't been abused. I cried so hard when Mrs. Jackson died, because I had to go to a funeral for my family member a couple weeks ago. I smiled with tears rolling down my cheeks when Percy and Annabeth made up, because I've been dying for someone to say those words to me. I can't believe how much infit the role of Percy in this, besides the fact that i am a girl. All in all, though, I loved this. It was beautiful.
raelauren chapter 8 . 1/23
Awww this was so cute! Great job!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 7 . 1/19
I hate you for how hard I've been crying the last few chapters. But I actually love you for being an amazing writer.
That made me start to cry . It is so sad but good writing
Genghis Alucard Khan chapter 8 . 1/5
Alright that was pretty sweet. And the chapter with them texting and flirting was hilarious lol.
imagination-running chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
I nearly cried so many times, and that is truly saying something coming from me. Books and movies and stuff just don't really make me cry, so kudos to you.

Thanks for posting (and completing). Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
Wow.. This story was just so fucking emotional, god damn it. So beautiful and well-written! So glad I stumbled upon this, cause it's really difficult to find actually good Percabeth fan fiction, that isn't just high school-aus and 600 words feat spelling errors. So thanks for writing this, I guess. (You actually made me cry, and that is somewhat a huge achievement)

Also, on a side note, i recommend fan fiction on a blog on tumblr (it's kinda new though) would you mind if I recommended yours? If not, please do send me a message

My regular tumblr is moonmemory, though the one I recommend fan fiction on is called irecommendfanfiction
TouchDouche chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
*Claps slowly and accelerates* *Whistles*
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
This was lovely! (:
kkh81497 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
This was very very good!