Reviews for Trapped In School
its good -_-
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
The Tucker and Lancer scenes had me laughing so hard I could hardly breathe. Awesome ending . XD
Aunt Sandy chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Interesting story line...
Aunt Sandy chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This caught my attention. I enjoyed reading it.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
Awesome story!
Saiha Phantom chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I read it, It's great, lovely :)
Random Reader chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
I've already read this story, but I cant stop reading the closet scene! Its too funny! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Uhh LAME. If there's a ghost shield how did Skulker get in? And can't humans pass through the ghost shield just fine? Danny could just rip the door off its hinges, walk to the other side, and then fly them both home. Duh.
Kats02980416 chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
This story was super awesome. I thoroughly loved this adventure Danny and Sam shared being stuck together in the school where their feelings for another came sparking out. Wow their makeout sessions were intense. All those pent up emotions shown through their kissing. I sure had thought you hinted that they went all the way without describing it. At least those two love each other immensely.
Cindy M 19 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
Can't you do the chapter 9 in Danny's Pov too? I can't think about that he must have though after Sam told him about the skeleton. XD
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
That's the best DxS story I've ever read. ( Sorry but my english is not really the best) It was a lots of fun to read the dialogs, 'cause you used dialogs from "Teen Wolf" xD
Thanks for this awesome story, maybe you can write a sequel ;-)
yasmine haddi chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Love it. Please do a sequel. PLEASE.
EMBUR101 chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
I loved this. I stayed up till 3:30 (3 hours after when I should have gone to sleep for work) to read this because it described everything I wanted for my favorite couple. I applaud your writing, in how true it was to the characters' personas and the reality of the DP universe. But most of all, you wrote love, longing and undeniable friendship into these characters like they deserved. Everything took place in time, nothing was too rushed, and that made the story so believable. I loved it. Faving this. Bravo.
MJStevie chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
I have just finished reading your fanfic for the first time and... wow. It was so fluffy and hilarious and I'm literally just sitting here fangirling right now. This is amazingly written and had me squealing the whole way through; going to check out your other stories right now!

Mary x
Tauguste5 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I loved this story it's funny and sweet not to mention it could could actually happen to them