Reviews for Allies In A Time Of War
TMI Fairy chapter 3 . 4/30
I grovel in the dirt before you for setting up the ambush to catch Tywin and the plan NOT working!
Borys
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 4/30
Excellent - this is how the events at the Crag SHOULD had played out.
BTW - Jon marrying Jeyne would be a good solution all around - she gets a husband, a lord's son, even if illegitimate (Delena Florent's fate points to such daughters being married to knights/master houses; then again Barbrey Ryswel still got a Lord ...). Jon gets a quite high ranking wife ...
IMO Theon deserves what he got.
Borys
elar chapter 5 . 4/9
I love these extra scenes, especially the one with Jon and Jeyne Westerling. There's something so interesting about that short scene that I can't really put my finger on. Also, this whole story is brilliant, and the characterization excellent! Great work
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 3/20
Interesting way to make an ally who turns into a reluctant friend.
karl1n chapter 5 . 2/14
Are you till planning on the sequel? Loved the story.
This story was pretty good.
Aurang Orlong Severian chapter 1 . 2/11
Shit, I reviewed the wrong fic. I meant to review "Sworn Shield".
GracelessBallerina chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Really enjoyed this fic! I've always thought the dynamic between Jon and Catelyn had the potential to be interesting, complex, and nuanced if they were to interact more and actually come to a grudging respect for one another. I wish their relationship would have been more like this in canon, that it would have had a chance to develop this way. I look forward to reading the sequel and see this premise expanded fully, and I'm excited to see what happens with the Arya reunion, where Sansa went, a potential Red Wedding-ish situation unfolding anyway and how they'd deal with it, so on.
kate langdon chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Incredible story! And I loved the Jon and Asha AU scene at the very end, it was really good... and I kind of ship them now...
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Love it! :)
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Poor Jon, doing what is best for Robb and being despised for it.
X59 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
This was neat and I really liked how the changes from Jon worked because everyone stayed in character. Also the AU chapter was funny at the end with the Asha and Jon.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
love it, looking forward to more
senpen banka chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Cool story! Have you considered doing a spinoff story where Jon was sent instead of Theon?
warpterror chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Pleas, please, please make a sequel! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »