Reviews for Allies In A Time Of War
GracelessBallerina chapter 5 . 8/19
Really enjoyed this fic! I've always thought the dynamic between Jon and Catelyn had the potential to be interesting, complex, and nuanced if they were to interact more and actually come to a grudging respect for one another. I wish their relationship would have been more like this in canon, that it would have had a chance to develop this way. I look forward to reading the sequel and see this premise expanded fully, and I'm excited to see what happens with the Arya reunion, where Sansa went, a potential Red Wedding-ish situation unfolding anyway and how they'd deal with it, so on.
kate langdon chapter 5 . 7/29
Incredible story! And I loved the Jon and Asha AU scene at the very end, it was really good... and I kind of ship them now...
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 7/26
Love it! :)
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 7/2
Poor Jon, doing what is best for Robb and being despised for it.
X59 chapter 5 . 2/26
This was neat and I really liked how the changes from Jon worked because everyone stayed in character. Also the AU chapter was funny at the end with the Asha and Jon.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
love it, looking forward to more
senpen banka chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Cool story! Have you considered doing a spinoff story where Jon was sent instead of Theon?
warpterror chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Pleas, please, please make a sequel! :)
tsevca chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I thought Robb is to marry to have an heir. What lord would consider Fair Waldas son as their king with her reputation?
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I really didnt have anything to say about chapter one, now I have.
It isnt only about Jeynes potential pregnancy. Do you think everyone would miss that, that no one would know and spread the story about her and Robb? Shes a minor lords daughter. Shed have a hard time to find a husband already. After this? Robb is the leader of the opposite side, no one of the Lannister side would touch her. Moon tea is no solution for that. The best thing he can do is to find someone to marry her, who wouldnt mind, before the rumour gets big. I half expected Jon would do that.
To answer your question, I like characters unchanged, so yes, innocent girl, who tried to be nice (couldnt really say no to a man that holds her family hostage and didnt know he wouldnt rape her anyway if she did), quiet, obedient, who eventually fell in love with him and by him showing her that shes the queen, got some courage for the first time in her life. Not the last part, of course, but to understand what I mean...
EM chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Thanks for this! I need a fix-it for these scenes and you did a wonderful job - one of the best. The characterization of Jon, Robb, and Catelyn is excellent. I hope you write that sequel one day! (Only if you don't kill Robb.)
Jon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Great story. Can't wait for the next part!
jankmaster98 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
This story was so cool! I really want to see a continuation! Also on a side note, I would be really interested on a side story about Jon and Asha as it's almost unseen on this site. Either you expand on this au thing you have here or do a story where Asha was either sent alone to Winterfell instead of Theon or both.
Lilyzinha chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I really liked how Jon affect Robb so that he didn't broke his promise to Frey! And Catelyn can be a mean woman with Jon but she's a great mother!
greenlilies chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
i really liked how it turn out the whole jon staying with robb. and, man, i appreciate how you wrote catelyn, hbo surely butchered her character. to that anon, yeah it's tempting to kill robb but you did not write the entire fic just to kill him later and make jon and catelyn's job in vain
witing for the sequel! x
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »