Reviews for Allies In A Time Of War
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 5/20
love it, looking forward to more
senpen banka chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Cool story! Have you considered doing a spinoff story where Jon was sent instead of Theon?
warpterror chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Pleas, please, please make a sequel! :)
tsevca chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I thought Robb is to marry to have an heir. What lord would consider Fair Waldas son as their king with her reputation?
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I really didnt have anything to say about chapter one, now I have.
It isnt only about Jeynes potential pregnancy. Do you think everyone would miss that, that no one would know and spread the story about her and Robb? Shes a minor lords daughter. Shed have a hard time to find a husband already. After this? Robb is the leader of the opposite side, no one of the Lannister side would touch her. Moon tea is no solution for that. The best thing he can do is to find someone to marry her, who wouldnt mind, before the rumour gets big. I half expected Jon would do that.
To answer your question, I like characters unchanged, so yes, innocent girl, who tried to be nice (couldnt really say no to a man that holds her family hostage and didnt know he wouldnt rape her anyway if she did), quiet, obedient, who eventually fell in love with him and by him showing her that shes the queen, got some courage for the first time in her life. Not the last part, of course, but to understand what I mean...
EM chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Thanks for this! I need a fix-it for these scenes and you did a wonderful job - one of the best. The characterization of Jon, Robb, and Catelyn is excellent. I hope you write that sequel one day! (Only if you don't kill Robb.)
Jon chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Great story. Can't wait for the next part!
jankmaster98 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
This story was so cool! I really want to see a continuation! Also on a side note, I would be really interested on a side story about Jon and Asha as it's almost unseen on this site. Either you expand on this au thing you have here or do a story where Asha was either sent alone to Winterfell instead of Theon or both.
Lilyzinha chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I really liked how Jon affect Robb so that he didn't broke his promise to Frey! And Catelyn can be a mean woman with Jon but she's a great mother!
greenlilies chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
i really liked how it turn out the whole jon staying with robb. and, man, i appreciate how you wrote catelyn, hbo surely butchered her character. to that anon, yeah it's tempting to kill robb but you did not write the entire fic just to kill him later and make jon and catelyn's job in vain
witing for the sequel! x
blpaul chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Sorry for the late review (I just moved half way across the country in the past two days). My heart melted when Catelyn called Jon by his name in the last chapter.

In this outtakes chapter, I liked Jon's sense of humor. Good stuff!

I look forward to this sequel you speak of!
GaijinSamurai chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Great story! I very much like the premise. Jon and Catelyn being forced to interact with one another for Robbs sake was a great idea. The fact that they help to avert some of his more rash decisions and mistakes was a plus. And last, but certainly not least, there was no Red Wedding!

One of the outtakes really caught my attention though. The meeting between Jon and Asha. That, would be an interesting relationship to see played out. That would be very interesting spin-off of this story. Would you ever consider writing it someday?

Anyway, thanks for writing this story. I look forward to the sequel in the future.
LordofRhovanion chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Okay the Asha sequence should be expanded into an Alternate AU in a Separate story.
Veridissima chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Loved the deleted scenes
Really liked Jon and Jeyne scene, really liked how he handled the situation
Michelle Andolini chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
If you ever find a spare second, I would love a one shot of Jon as a cabin boy;) bahahaha.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »