Reviews for DISCO DAZE
csmit99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
a great story and according to me totally in character:)
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
oh now that is funny. i have to ask is express a real club?
janet84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Wow. That was hot. (fans face) Extraordinary G/S story . . . you should include that in the summary. Very well-written and incredibly sweet.

Please read and review my works! :)
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You just ROCK!

Geena
ME chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
THIS STORY ROCKED!
barbara chapter 1 . 10/3/2002

You are really giving me some nice ideas for some little ficlets... now if only I could get my mind to bring it to paper.

grissoms acting way out of character, but I now, what little tequilla can do to you... way too well. But I guess since grissoms always so uptight it's hard to write him loosen up a bit.

But I like what you did with this fic...

(and I'm still working on the other feedback)
ZHeidi chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Great story.

Yeah, can I do body shots on Greg?
Poe chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
hehe thats was pure greatness! ... you know you never got a chance to mention what happened after *hint hint* ... G/S rules!
Manigault chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This was a fun read and nicely written. Body shots-Whew! Nice job.
Luminol chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I love it! It's a great idea and it was very in-character!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I loved this story! I was cracking up the whole time! I especially liked Greg egging Grissom on with the body shots! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
It isn't to silly, its just silly enough. I laughed the whole way through. Helped me get out of my bad mood. I loved it.
10Anonymous01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Best fic ever! I loved this! It was hillarious and sweet at the same time, had me grinning like an idiot all through it! Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to read more of your G/S Fics!
Janine Z chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Ha, that was HOT! New and zany, I love it! Ahem, will there be a *cough* sequel? Hehe, great job!

Janine Z.
Franny1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
As usual you are surprising me. This story is light, funny, and...mystereous. I love it.

Please, give me more.