Reviews for DISCO DAZE
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/23
I too would so go for Nick. He IS very cute and sweet. Besides He doesn't need any pick up lines his eyes and smile do it for me.
Wow Gris actually went out with them and had a good time. And did body shots.
csmit99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
a great story and according to me totally in character:)
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
oh now that is funny. i have to ask is express a real club?
janet84 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Wow. That was hot. (fans face) Extraordinary G/S story . . . you should include that in the summary. Very well-written and incredibly sweet.

~Please read and review my works! :)~
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You just ROCK!

Geena
ME chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
THIS STORY ROCKED!
barbara chapter 1 . 10/3/2002

You are really giving me some nice ideas for some little ficlets... now if only I could get my mind to bring it to paper.

grissoms acting way out of character, but I now, what little tequilla can do to you... way too well. But I guess since grissoms always so uptight it's hard to write him loosen up a bit.

But I like what you did with this fic...

(and I'm still working on the other feedback)
ZHeidi chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Great story.

Yeah, can I do body shots on Greg?
Poe chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
hehe thats was pure greatness! ... you know you never got a chance to mention what happened after *hint hint* ... G/S rules!
Manigault chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This was a fun read and nicely written. Body shots-Whew! Nice job.
Luminol chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I love it! It's a great idea and it was very in-character!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
I loved this story! I was cracking up the whole time! I especially liked Greg egging Grissom on with the body shots! Can't wait to hear more from you!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
It isn't to silly, its just silly enough. I laughed the whole way through. Helped me get out of my bad mood. I loved it.
10Anonymous01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Best fic ever! I loved this! It was hillarious and sweet at the same time, had me grinning like an idiot all through it! Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to read more of your G/S Fics!
Janine Z chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Ha, that was HOT! New and zany, I love it! Ahem, will there be a *cough* sequel? Hehe, great job!

Janine Z.