Reviews for Pauciloquent
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
McSpirk friendship! Thanks for writing this cause there is never enough and you got them real well...
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
very good
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
love the explanation for the existence of the kobayashi maru test!

jim can be thankful to have friends like these two
emsaduem chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Another great story!
Sanae chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I've been meaning to read this for ages but got too busy finishing my trilogy. Anyway, perfect work as usual, spoiling us readers with your wonderfully touching prose. The way you catch onto every nuance from Spock's deliciously complex character and make it your own is amazing. And yes, Spock, better cheating than being left with a huge gap of pain and regret. Well done, once again.

Yours, Sanae
Meew3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aww so cute and well written.
positive.potassium chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is a really touching piece and a nice tie in with the first movie!
Cookie Crumble chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love this :) you have perfectly written the beginnings of a brilliant friendship
blukyu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This one was really interesting (and good lol), I like how you compared spocks test with real life and pointed out a factor as to why he made the koboyashi maru (...dont know if I spelled that right...) the way he did. Really cool :)
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Great fic! I absolutely loved it.
piitter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I am relatively new to the Star Trek fandom but your fics are the best ones that I have read in it. They are very much in character, which to me is really important and you write brilliantly as well. I love how you portrayed this particular scene in your text, too bad we didn't get to see much of the aftermath of Kirk's death in the movie.

Great job!
HappytheExceed chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Spock & McCoy will become good friends & soon whenever it is about protecting Jim, they will agree with each other. :P
DT chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful.

My favorite part:

...Spock lacks the words to describe the torrent that deluged him when he saw Kirk behind the glass door of the warp core reactor. He thinks that anguish comes closest...

And I learned a new vocabulary word from your title. Bonus!
nmletters chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I enjoyed this very much, more so than its companion. I think the writing was more sure here
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was good. I think you did a good job writing McCoy's character, and I think Spock's reaction to the Kobayashi Maru situation presented here was spot-on. Good job. The only thing I might do is add a tiny, tiny bit more of the emotion that at least one of the two is feeling, though the story is still very good without that extra kick. Keep it up!