Reviews for Taking things slow
sgt-sargent chapter 1 . 1/27
hey great job this fic is really good! i dont even like kagakise that much but you kept me reading and wanting more! i cant wait for the next chapter and just more of your work in general.
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 1/6
Oooh I like this...maybe rating will change ? ? ? ...and can't you get a little adventurous /wink/ ?
Update ASAP, pwease ! *,*
GrinningLykAFool chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Just continue, I think the plot is developing nice and in a moderate pace.
castlephoenix21 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hello again..
I know the title says Taking things slow, but isn't it a bit too slow? Or are you not planning to continue? I hope that's not the case as i would really like to see how this goes. Plz do update soon. Thanks :)
inked-writer chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Aww... ;A;
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hmmm this pretty interesting, can't wait for the next update :)
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aw poor Kagami, and with Aomine too, what a slap in the face!

But yay Kise is here to help him out, and who doesn't love Kise!?

It should be interesting to see where this goes, and as for a title I can't really think of one myself, but hopefully you come up with one you like better :)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think the titles perfect ssu! And woa! The similarity pf our stories made me laugh! Read my "How did it end up like this" if you wanna know what I'm talking about! X3 Kuroko and Aomine see to have become our villains! X3 Great chapter! Please update soon! KagaKise is my guilty pleasure!
amariys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I'd love to read the continuation! although, I must say I don't really like how Kuroko and Aomine are pictured here. I hope there's a real good reason why Kuroko broke up with Kagami. Other than that, I certainly am looking forward for the next chapter.
Adryen chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Seems like an interesting story, not to mention Kagami and Kise!
I adore those two, especially together!
Can't wait for next chapter!