Reviews for Rewind Time
mashiro.chi1 chapter 1 . 6/26
Um, are you planning to continue the story? This has so much potential.
bad girl 61 chapter 1 . 6/3
Hmm sounds interesting. I can't wait to read more.
loup-13 chapter 1 . 3/16
Seems like a great idea ... but you have to update :P
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 3/4
interesting start please keep going .
What made me stay was the intriguing summary and your writing style. Honestly, your updating sucks, but that would be hypocritical of me since I'm way too lazy to write one decent chapter, ehehehe...
The chapter was too short with made me almost just press the 'x' button on the tabs. But, I know it was just a prologue...probably.
I'll be looking forward to more and hope you update soon! You better not be dead or I'll kill...you...um, anyway, PLEASE UPDATE! Keep the updates going, because many people will see it on the resents and the attention you strive for will flow in like clear water! I like it so far!

Lollie Opel Lavender
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 1/19
it's an interesting concept. I hope you will continue it even though it's now 2015
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/2
Nice.
MegDBrew chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
CONTINUE!
Kaei Kon chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OMG really? this is the best idea ever! i'll keep an eye on this, I hope this will be sasunaru? narusasu? anyway it's awesome, hope read you next chapter ;)
Banana chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
At the beginning when you said, "Just friendship" I was like, 'THANK YOU!' Because, SasuNaru just doesn't fit and SO many great stories turn to crap because people can't write SasuNaru convincing enough for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
รถ
rei-san24 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I hope you will update but seeing that it has been almost a year since you published i have my doubts in you ever updating, stil i like the story and hope that you somehow find it in you to update.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
yws
Missingwings chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Looks interesting! Hope for an update.
XxDarkSupernaturalPrincessxX chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hey, your story is pretty cool. I actually love those stories that define Naruto and Sasuke's friendship in a kind of intimate way. I feel your story does just that (at least to where you have published...) So I'm excitedly waiting for the next chapter, please? ;) Keep it up. See ya'! ;)