Reviews for Rewind Time
Ana-Ana-Banana chapter 1 . 2/9
No, your writing does not suck. And I really hope you continue to add on to this story because I think it could become very interesting!
Cool...
prankster-at-heart chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I like the idea! You should continue with it.
truefictionaddict chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
An update would be nice
Lulumo chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Um, are you planning to continue the story? This has so much potential.
bad girl 61 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Hmm sounds interesting. I can't wait to read more.
loup-13 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Seems like a great idea ... but you have to update :P
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
interesting start please keep going .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
What made me stay was the intriguing summary and your writing style. Honestly, your updating sucks, but that would be hypocritical of me since I'm way too lazy to write one decent chapter, ehehehe...
The chapter was too short with made me almost just press the 'x' button on the tabs. But, I know it was just a prologue...probably.
I'll be looking forward to more and hope you update soon! You better not be dead or I'll kill...you...um, anyway, PLEASE UPDATE! Keep the updates going, because many people will see it on the resents and the attention you strive for will flow in like clear water! I like it so far!

Lollie Opel Lavender
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
it's an interesting concept. I hope you will continue it even though it's now 2015
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Nice.
MegDBrew chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
CONTINUE!
Kaei Kon chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OMG really? this is the best idea ever! i'll keep an eye on this, I hope this will be sasunaru? narusasu? anyway it's awesome, hope read you next chapter ;)
Banana chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
At the beginning when you said, "Just friendship" I was like, 'THANK YOU!' Because, SasuNaru just doesn't fit and SO many great stories turn to crap because people can't write SasuNaru convincing enough for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014