Reviews for Hushabye
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Sweeeet. Do you have more levihan? I havent checked, hope you have.
GingerRogers15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Okay I am absolute trash for this couple and this was perfect. Both Hanji and Levi were in character, their actions and dialogue were entirely believable. I loved the little headcanons you added like the milk and how they both deal with nightmares. I had to make a conscious effort not to squeal when he played with her hair and she fell asleep in his lap. All in all a great one shot, my only complaint is I wish it were longer! I'd love to read more fics like this from you. Keep up the good work!
Ringin chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is such a good story
kiapet chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Wow. It's rare for me to find a Levihan fic that manages to remain so well in character- skirting the boundaries between Hanji's eccentricity and her wisdom, Levi's prickliness and kindness, and their teasing but caring dynamic. I felt like you portrayed all of these things, and made a really sweet story to boot.
TheRiseOfThePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Ok I soooo loooooove this! This story was just so...PERFECT! I loved your portrayal of Levi and Hanji...dead on! Thanks for the story Dude ~(v)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
well, that was really sweet and really touching. thank you for writing this.
Books Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Awwwwwwwww see this is why i dont like reading oneshots, i always wish there would be more after :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awwww he really is a sweetie!
Little Blue Owl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was so so so so cute! I really loved how you wrote both of their characters. Thank you for writing this!
cute chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Cute.
RedTed chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
THAT'S ALL? YOU'RE JUST GONNA FUCKING END IT AT THAT AND LEAVE ME? I DEMAND MORE FLUFF!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awwweeee! Adorable, but funny at the same time! I couldn't help but laugh wen Hanji said "I know you said you don't care about reproductive organs, but wouldn't it be great if we discovered something new? You can be my research assistant, Corporal! If we really do make any connections, you can put your name next to mine!" It just sounded sooo dirty and inappropriate! Reproductive organs, if we discovered something new, research assistant, make some connections. Holy shit! I laughed my laughed ass off, I thank my dirty mind.
Any way thanks for making such a cute fanfiction that also made me laugh a bit. I ha a great time reading this!
ArcelSkye chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
AKSGDAFG
I can't even-
So fricking adorable!
LeviHan is my OTP!
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
"wandering" into the LeviHan tag? Nah. It draws you in. Like it did to me. (HELP ME.)

Anyway, this was SUCH a cute story. I really liked the casual intimacy here between these two. Hange's mention of her family (and Levi never having heard it before, despite the casual intimacy shown between them!) was really touching and her laughter (and how he wants to hear it again) was even better. I think my favorite part was in how they comforted each other without really...doing much of anything. Like, she knew he couldn't sleep but didn't make a huge deal out of it. Gah. The feels.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 12/26/2013