Reviews for Covering Up
Shannette chapter 99 . 9/18
Sorry 'The Miseducation of Cameron Post' autocorrect
Shannette chapter 98 . 9/18
I know you wrote this a while ago but I love the reference to the book 'The Misadventures of Cameron Post' I live in the town it's set in, Miles City and I went to high school with Emily Danforth, the author. My wife works for Emily's mom. I'm so glad to see Emily's work recognized. THANK YOU.
mirajane knightwalker chapter 100 . 7/15
You are amazing beautiful writing and angst with a happy ending. I adore you as a writer and love this story as one of the many readers. thank you for sharing this with us. this is the first and not the last story I will read written by you.
missclubpenguingirl chapter 1 . 7/12
literally made a shitty day so much better, then i decided to read the 50 next chapters for the rest of the holidays. ur a magician
naomikaia chapter 86 . 6/1
I love this story, every time I read it I notice something different. The way you write the characters is so true to the way I see them.
I appreciate the way you keep true to Piper Kerman's narrative and activism.
However, I am deeply concerned about you adding "a splash of water" to a single malt! This is sacrilege of the highest order.
I do thank you though for the time you have spent writing and the dedication you have given to this tale.
imissedyourpatronage1 chapter 75 . 6/1
you called Alex Laura in chapter 75.
imissedyourpatronage1 chapter 60 . 5/31
the ending of this chapter.. made my heart hurt
This is my favorite story of all the fan fiction I have read. Whenever I need a break from boredom I read this. Very good story. Thank you for sharing. Just awesome
Just re read this whole thing. Love this gif and you're writing. So great.
Helene chapter 1 . 2/28
I have really enyojed your story!
I recently hade a surgery in My stomach so for the past 2 weeks i have had to ley down a LOT, Reading or watching tv.

Now I'm upset your story is ower thought I'll have to find somthing else to read

My IG is nuttnutt1
The best one yet! Oh my it gives me butterflies!
Nathalie Joe chapter 50 . 2/19
This story is awesome! I just can't stop reading it! Too bad I'm supposed to be on vacations away from home and I cannot really enjoy because I'm trapped in this story! Bad writer ;-)
This is the worst most depressing chapter
This made me cry fuck!
I need to know if it's gonna be vauseman in the end please. I need it to be! Loving the story so far!
2,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »