Reviews for Covering Up
BubbaChloe chapter 6 . 9/17
Please provide mevconfirmation vconfirmation phone call
Riley Belanger chapter 100 . 8/20
Hey! I've just finished this "covering up" story and can't wait to read the next one "I've got this covered".
I've to say that knowing this awesome story has years on the board makes me kinda sad, but at the same time I'm thankful because I can read like two hundred chapters without waiting that long. Your way of writing makes me want to read all the chapters frantically... like a maniac.
You are a great writer. You know how to keep it interesting all the way. Keep doing what you do beautifully.
I haven't read your last story yet, but if season four was that awesome then I'm pretty sure you're gonna make something magical there.
Please keep writing lots and lots of chapters and stories and please don't wait too long to upload them because I'm devouring these chapters and I'm not sure i could wait.
Bye bye... :)

***Sorry for my bad English. It isn't my first language.***
I've read this twice in the past 2 weeks. You capture the voice of the characters beautifully and are very creative with the plots. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Why does this have so many favourites
This was wonderful. Thank you. It's not enough but...thank you.
Thank you for writing this story. This is my second time reading it through. The first time I just whizzed through it stayed up all night and day reading it through my weekend. Now I'm taking it slower but i just can't help but want to read it all through. Your writing, creativity and the way you portray Piper's and Alex's relationship is just pure talent. I still have all the feelings reading through this the second time as I did the first.
I just read this entire thing for the first time. I'm floored. I'm blown away. I'm all the other adjectives for those things. You! You brought these two to life and made them whole. I am amazed. Thank you for this.
PauliCN7 chapter 100 . 2/15
Oh goddess. That was an awesome ride. I want to get critic here though, and sorry if my english fails to explain my real thoughts, I'm from South-America so my first language is Spanish.

Awesome. Awesome. Oh? Did I say it? If I didn't, that was simply awesome. I loved how you handled the climaxes (ha!) of the story, and wow! AMAZING PLOT TWISTS! The best I've read in my life! And wow, I read through 100 chapters in 3 days. Please send help, now back to the serious, this was awesome. I really have not enough words to explain how well written this was. You really feel the ups and downs from the relationship of Piper and Alex. And you really feel that connection from their family, you really managed to make them nice, well-developed characters.

I know I've said it a lot, but I just feel like I have to clap for you and this amazing work you've done. Congrats on the 2k reviews and I really want to start reading the sequel!

Read you soon, and have a nice day!
PCAV2000 chapter 100 . 2/13
I know this op but where the hell has the calm after the storm story gone ? I think it was written by wandering brown eyes...any ideas Fae ?
amenvause chapter 31 . 1/27
t
Bobbiejelly chapter 100 . 1/20
Hello there,
What a wild ride. Let me say that this story has been an absolute delight to read. It was the longest work of fanfiction I have ever read. I think the length was one of its greatest accomplishments - The determination to complete this sage was evidenced by sheer perseverance and will.
With that there was never a dull moment. THere was always a tangle of plot lines and new conflicts being created while old conflicts resolved. Somehow at every turn there was another thrilling adventure or new piece of juicy gossip uncovered. The plot moved forward at a great pace that balanced Vauseman fluff with real emotions - rage, anger, sadness, fear, denial, treason, jealousy. All of this was very rewarding and motivating for the reader to be captivated into this world.
The character progression and development was true and honest. They started off in a good spot and grew up and on - though never fully erasing their scars. Also awesome was the addition of many characters from the series while maintaining their personalities, while integrating new or imagined characters that were equally convincing. Still, no character change felt too rushed or sudden.
The entire arc - I mean like 2750397 arcs in this story were phenomenal. It was not only conflict, but complex intermingling of plot lines and bits of real life and clues dropped along the way. Somehow it all fit and was very effective.
Of course as a true Vauseman fan I will always adore this inevitable couple being together (and having some fun...) but I do truly appreciate that they had other partners and relationships to deal with before settling down together. It's good they had obstacles because of course - nothing was EVER easy for these angsty people.
This story - like Kerman's original work also outlined injustices and power dynamics within the penal system by highlighting the difficulties of parole and court and halfway houses. Even little details like flinching at a prison number or having scars on the body.
I found the way this story handled recovery from sexual abuse very mature and very wise. It showed how long and arduous a journey it is, and showed the characters taking active responsible steps to come to terms with these atrocities. I do commend this story for that.
Lastly on a lighter note, I praise this story for being clever and witty and funny. The lighter aspects of it were always great and some made me laugh out loud. Use of Nora's name. Use of Kerman as a dog's name. The cute notes they wrote each other. Use of her release date as a password. Use of Pipex as a business name. The brilliant ending - closing by return at the lake at Litchfield. I can't list them all but there you have it. A long review you definetly deserved.
Well I won't be posting messages here anymore (Only one review per chapter and I believe I reviewed all of them as I went), but of course feel free to message me anytime. I'm definetly a fan of OITNB, Vauseman, Alex, Piper, Nicky and the crew so if you want to chat that's cool too.
Best of luck, and take care
-Bobbiejelly
Bobbiejelly chapter 99 . 1/20
OMG.
Bobbiejelly chapter 97 . 1/20
Beautiful. Also OMG
Bobbiejelly chapter 96 . 1/20
They win the prize for the most angst.
Bobbiejelly chapter 95 . 1/20
Wow. Never would have seen THAT coming!
2,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »