Reviews for Teacups
guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
An other cute little story. Great job I really enjoyed reading it.
Teacups chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Mmmmmm really really FUNNy!
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was like beast boy's tea... So sweet. :)
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is such a simple moment, yet so filled with meaning. I can completely see this happening somewhere in these two's dance around each other. Your characterizations are spot-on, your dialogue shines, and your attention to detail brings this to life. Well done.
Also, this has given me the impetus to write another tea-based moment I've had knocking around my head for a while. Thanks!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
OMG this was so cute. Indirect kiss! Your story was delightful to read, your writing was good, the characters were good, and the fluffiness was entertaining. Thank you for the great read!
tindez chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is a precious little vignette :) it's so simple in its execution (no sprawling emotional descriptions, and no vignettes over what anything or anyone looks like), but yet it digs so deep. It reads like it sprang effortlessly from Beast Boy's actual mind as his thoughts developed. But, of course, this couldn't have been effortless. I'll be furious with you if this was easy to write ;) it just... it dances. I'm failing so hard at words. I'm seeing patterns between this and Goose Girl, too, in what you choose to focus on in your writing. Everything is light and delicate and genuine. Well done!
ihaveprobs chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Cute. I can totally see how Beast Boy would be transfixed by the idea.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Okay...that was pretty darn cute! Nice job!
echosong258 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
a very interesting one-shot. I feel you have a correct grasp on their characters, although sometimes it's hard to tell with a one-shot.
I was left curious at the end and I believe you could expand on this story, especially since your sentence structure and wording was done well and the plot extremely intriguing.
I do hope you'll continue. :)
Jessica-Robyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was incredibly well written. I just love that you chose to focus on a smaller moment. It really makes the story stand out among BB/Rae fanfiction.
Ttitansgo chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh, I thought I had already reviewed this! Stupid fanfiction; always so glitchy. Anyways, I loved this little oneshot! You have the characters portrayed perfectly and it was very sweet. I love your writting style too, you have just the right ammount of details and dialog. You also managed to make a seemingly mundane event hold importance and meaning. All in all, this was pretty much a perfect oneshot!

-Ttitansgo
Gweneveire chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very sweet and subtle. This was a perfect one-shot!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
To agree with the other reviews, this was a pretty sweet one shot-it wasn't overdone, yet still captured the moment rather well. The characterization was pretty spot on, from what I could tell, and I like that there was a compromise between the two-given their differences, there's not really many areas where they'll convert one another fully (still doesn't detract from the fact they make a great ship, but still)-that there's a middle ground where they can bond. Well done!
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Subtle, smart, sweet and in character. Jack likes this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013