Reviews for Ken's Mistake
kouw chapter 1 . 10/6
I really enjoyed this - it's cute and funny and a very different, amusing take on that missing moment.
that was good. i did expect something to be said about kaitlyn and whether or not she is perry's. several books say it one way and other say she's not his child.
Skysea chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved your little story! S
T'Lu chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I can't believe I didn't write a review the first time I read this! I apologize for my oversight, which I will correct now. Love knowing what Della was thinking. I wondered why Ken was still alive after stopping her. ;) Left-over tears is a wonderful concept. I think most of us know how it feels to finally let everything go after staying brave for so long. Thanks!
Skysea chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I liked your story!
Coachsone chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great story. Glad to see you writing again. Thanks for sharing.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Very fun! Thanks for sharing it!
DNPLC chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was cute! I've noticed a couple of times they don't actually pit them against one another but it's close; like when he starts screwing with her files and they fight over it. And this scene always annoyed me, of course. I know they did it to make it clear that he and Della were together now, and also for Della to have that moment with Diane Baker where it's pretty clear that's Perry's child. Still, it annoyed me. So good job clearing that up! LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Della's too much of a lady to do anything in public or she would have knocked Ken on his butt... although maybe she should have made an exception in this case. Love that Perry was praising himself for going to the doctor without Della prodding him. Can't wait to read your next one.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Surprised Ken managed to keep Della away from Perry, even more so that he is still ALIVE. Perry was so sweet trying to comfort her with one arm. Nicely done.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cute story! I often wondered why Ken did that myself. Welcome back. Glad to see you're writing again!
StartWriting chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Nicely done, I like the 'left over' tears.
And we've missed you too.
Pam Ryan chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I liked it short or not. Very and touching. Great job
Barbara lambert chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I liked it very much! Ready for more when you are ready to write about my favorite characters.