Reviews for Life Looks Better Upside Down
Ectolilly chapter 42 . 7/3
Arhgdcjsx I am do stumped as to why Vlad would DO that- whatever he did. If he needs to get someone out of the ghost zone- could it be Dani?
These last few chapters have been do tense
Laundry List chapter 43 . 6/26
Oh, dear, im sorry about your cat. I hope she finds her way home. :(
ZaiaKai16 chapter 43 . 6/25
Don't live in Brockville but hope you find your tabby cat
Laundry List chapter 42 . 6/21
Lol, im glad you like the idea!

Flecks of red, huh? Now im curious! How did vlad find danny, though? I was actually anxious while reading through that part...
ZaiaKai16 chapter 42 . 6/20
Red? I feel like I know where this is going but I'm gonna press my curiosity down so I can be surprised. :) And Hunter and his mother actually gonna have a civil conversation? Oml I'm in love with the next chapter already!
purpleninja255 chapter 42 . 6/20
Oops long review. I need a word limit
purpleninja255 chapter 42 . 6/20
I was in denial. I checked my email and...update on LLBUD must be for chapter 39, I read that already... another update that's weird I've never seen two updates so close together, must be chapter 39...okay this is getting repetitive what's with chapter 39...wait this says chapter 42 *heavenly choir*. I couldn't believe it for a while as I sat there reading 3 new chapters. Chapter 40: Who said a home filled with boys would be rowdy...that was so sweet I felt a sugar rush coming on. I was surprised when Jack said he still loved Maddie (then why would you have a child with another woman and do all in your power to protect her and your heart is still with Maddie) then said woman came in. Maddie is like spaghetti, stiff and straight to the point uptight but once she got into some real hot water she became soft and unsure of the direction she should be pointing. Another point I saw was that if Jack and Maddie hooked up again Nights and Hunter can't be together (cause then they would be brothers...wait that's ho..) Chapter 41: BOYS DAY OUT. I thought this was risky to be out in the open so buddy buddy But it's worth it to see a little bro time. The two minute rule on PDA is pointless cause those lovebirds are caught at the hip. Possessive Nights in the place wooot. This adorable ray of sunshine could be my life force. Then there's Vlad...Vlad...Vlad. I know what you're up to...and it's scary. I never liked that mind controlling staff and red is not Nights' best eye color. The story is nearing climax and I'm running out of nails to bite. Chapter 42: Danny be worried be very worried. I need you to be worried and vigilant. Forget Sam. As ling as you don't waver she won't either. Face it...this is a head on battle. The anticipation I felt was biting at me. When Maddie came through that bedroom door I just felt... I don't know first Jazz then Maddie then Sam then Vlad. Ahhh this story is the number 1 thing that keeps my Danny Phantom love growing even after the series finished. I am glad I was in denial cause i got to read three great chapters at once. It's just what a fangirl needs.
Copper Inkwell chapter 42 . 6/20
I love this so much. These updates make my day and gives me life.
Concerned Hunter is hella cute.

I wonder what Vlad did to my poor ghost child tho, I have doubt that the fruitloop just let Nights go with only clearing his memory. I also can't wait to see how he will react/how he feels to seeing Maddie- last time they met, she wanted to kill him. Then theres still Walker/Sam to consider. This'll be fun.
FowlFanKid13 chapter 42 . 6/20
*blushes* thanks for the shout out, it was just the least I could do for such an awesome story! Great chappie. Danny being worried about Nights is adorable. All is well, until Maddie shows up... awesome saucemness right here. I enjoyed a lottttt!
Aurami chapter 42 . 6/20
My god, the ending! I tensed up the same time as Fenton. It was soo tense
I'm dying for more
I literally had to binge this fic for a day to catch up
So how is your uploading schedule?
FowlFanKid13 chapter 41 . 6/18
Oh no. We've seen how dangerous Phantom can get...
Ah! I had Christmas a second time. Such great writing! Everyone needs a little bit of fluff. You are really good at it. Another thing I liked was how the two gay boys interact. It's adorable but snarky, and their personalities are distinct but perfect for the other. Just AM AH ZING.
Laundry List chapter 40 . 6/15
I just hope Sam jumps onto that "getting along" bandwagon, too. She was my favorite character in the series. Aside from The Box Ghost, lol.
As for the chapter length, dont worry about it: i once read a book where one of the chapters was a sentence long-it read 'But she didnt know.'
Just remember that youre making a ton of progress, and that you can always go back and edit your chapters later to make them longer if you want. :)
Ectolilly chapter 39 . 6/13
I'm glad their finally accepting Danny- it was a slow natural progression. But omg Saaaam! I'm really curious about what happened with her grandmother. I'm also curious about what exactly Vlad's poison I'd for Sam. Clearly he wants to keep her turned against Phantom, but he could contact Walker himself...Maybe he's using her to get close to Fenton bc he believes she'll have an easier time separating him & Phantom, making him easier to capture? Either way excited to find out
purpleninja255 chapter 39 . 6/11
Okay my review is late cause of phone confiscation. Sorry for the scare so early in the morning. But you did get me back with that 'oh sh*t' moment with Sam and her Phantom realization. Seriously I had to sit down on the floor and hug myself. My baby is in for some heavy trials. (Did I say this before-) I love serious antagonist, people that can be a real threat to the protagonist and really shake things up. I don't mind that it is shorter than usual because it still packs the same punch as the others. I'm happy that Hunter is getting an chance. He really deserves it. I'm counting on him to protect Nights for me. Geez my review is all over. Stay healthy and keep updating when you can
FowlFanKid13 chapter 39 . 6/9
If you had felt my excitement when i saw the email notification for your story... you'd laugh so much XD
A GREAT chapter. Everyone is finally accepting danny, only for An to come up with this idea... th3 conflict just keeps on coming, and it's awesome sauce. SUPER excited for more.
These fics really inspire me, thanks for putting yourself out there 3