Reviews for Life Looks Better Upside Down
LovelyOnyx chapter 20 . 9/26
Minor fixes! Easy to do!
SonozakiShion chapter 20 . 8/20
Echo continue pleeeease!
PLEEEEEEEASE update already! I'm dying to see what happens to Danny and Phantom! Not to mention what Sam and Vlad are going to do!
Anonymous chapter 20 . 5/27
If you still get these, can you please lost anyone who adopts your story? If Houston want to that is completely understandable but it would be much appreciated. If you are reading this thank you for putting your story, unfinished or not, up to entertain people like me.
purpleninja255 chapter 20 . 5/12
NOTICE: Of you are adopting this story, please continue it with the same flair. Don't put in any nonsensical plot twist. I know there are superb writers out there so please think on what might happen next and give us fans an ending that fits like a puzzle piece.
PLEEEEEEEASE choose who is going to continue this story soon! You ended it with a HUGE climax and I neeeeeeeeeed to see what happens next!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 20 . 3/13
May I adopt this? I don't wanna see this story die, I'd love to complete it myself you allow me.
Rboooks chapter 20 . 3/13
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Why?!
Wombat10000 chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
OMG I am super excited to read the next chapter! This fanfic is amazing and so compelling and o my gosh I get chills up my spine when I think about what Vlad is gonna do
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
for all awsomeness this fic is why must you get then, than, threw, and through mixed up?!

for that matter WHY DO SO MANNY PEOPLE MIX THEM UP! ( [] )
It's like...my biggest pet peev other than unreasonable violence and people writing one sentence then starting a new paragraph for the next.
Kaddy 16 chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
This story is so unpredictable, but that is what makes it amazing. :D Please update when you find the time. ;)
Ottaro546 chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
Thanks for a New Chapter :)
Hope you will update it soon, because i cant wait for a New chapter! ;)
jazzythebookworm123 chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
I love this story so much, please update soon. I literally stalk this story, it's so good.
alxys chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
*screams forever while smashing the favorite story and author buttons* Love. Pure love. Here, have my heart. I don't need it. This fic is enough to keep me alive and you deserve all of my love!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Thanks for New Chapter :)
I love this story and im so glad that you've updated.
Thank you so mich for this great chapter :)