Reviews for L'amour Existe Encore (The Love Still Exists)
Astra M chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Wow. I'm fond of alternate universe fics, but it's really hard to find well executed ones. This one was excellent (and only four chapters)! I think it was brilliant to have Zelgadis be Deaf. Actually, I love what you did with recasting all the Slayers. And I'm really intrigued by the Xel/Filia/Val angle. Anyway, I know it's been two years since you wrote anything for this story, but should you ever come back to it, I'd really *love* to finish reading it! *eyes sparkle*
EschatonAngel chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
Oh...My...Lord...

THIS IS SO GOOD!

It's such an interesting story and the way you write is great!

I think it is amazing the way you portray the characters so wel despite the different environment!

I hope you continue! I REALLY want to see more of this story! KEEP WRITING!

Luv-vles! _
Suki chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Gomen, Gomen! I didn't even review this a while ago, but I'll start now.

It is stupendous. What else can I say? You're such a great writer. I hope you get to update your site. I love your site.

Please hurry with next chapter. I love the library scene. Kawaii.

Ja!
Lauren-sama chapter 4 . 10/14/2002
I'm sorry September wasn't a good month for you... But I'm really glad things seem at least a little better now, and that the next installment of this story is up. Very nice! Characterization is, as always, wonderful, and the story's realistic touch never ceases to surprise me. I loved, in particular, the Amelia/Zel scene in the library... It was very nice. I continue to enjoy the parallels you tie in here that connect this to the actual Slayers series...
Anza chapter 4 . 10/13/2002
YAHOOA! Anothe chappie from Zanne-sama!

On AUs you RULE! (And the other stories too!)

More Lina/Gourry, please?

Bye!
Lauren-sama chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
[forgive me if I'm repeating myself here]

What struck me the most about this chapter is how enjoyably you're writing the characters... Not only do they fit perfectly into the modern environment, but it's wonderful to see their personalities bounce off one another when they get into a conversation, as was the case in this part. Lovely; and the details you're throwing in here give the environment and story a startling realism. It's also a nice touch how you're tweaking their appearances so that they fit more easily into the real world; like changing Xellos's hair color to black, and Martina's to blond. I look forward to seeing what instances occur in the next part.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
I Actually like this story! Not bad!
Winged Dancer chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
!

That Xelloss is a friggin' jerk! If I were Filia, I would've kicked his snobbish arse all the way to England and back!

Other than that - great work, and great characterization! Xelloss was great If you can get someone so riled up, that's good P

I was surprised to read about Zel being deaf, but you handled it extremly well, his interaction with Amelia is fantastic.

I hope - I really do! - that you continue this.
UnholyDragoon chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
hmmmm...Just kidding. No thinking involved to enjoy this one. Well done, well done indeed. Can't wait for more.

On the technical side, a bit more character detail would be nice. A few more referneces to what the characters looked like, or maybe eye, hair, or skin tone, etc. Would be nice. Other than that, No quoibles.

I like the french/ cajun ye are adding. Nice touch, especially since I know (not speak -_-) enough French to understand. Way to go! _

All in all, this is a good A/U that has lots of promise. 9.0/10
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
this gets more interesting with every chapter. I am enjoying the characterization immensely. I 'm enjoying the time period. It's a nice backdrop for the characters. It's also nice that you've thrown in some history into the conversations, as well as the French. It's nice to know I haven't forgotten everything i was taught in High School. Merci.
FishyKittie chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
Cool story! This is such a good idea. I wonder how Xel and Filia got together though.
Lauren-sama chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
This chapter was just as good in terms of writing quality and characterization... Very nice that you're adding Filia and the others into the mix; the way you're writing them is quite nice as well. It's enjoyable to see how you're showing Ame's relationship with Zel... And this next chapter should be quite nice too, when you get it out. I hope it won't take too long!

Oh, and when you get out the first chapter of ATtN I really look forward to reading that too. *grin*
Lauren-sama chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I started reading this once I saw that you had written it, and the story has by no means disappointed me thus far. Good writing, enjoyable characterization, and a very nice transition from the Slayers world to the current one. This chapter was an enjoyable read- and now I'm off to read the second one.
DemonPhoenix9 chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Very nice story and I really liek your coupling. Although Val is mean I kind of like his attitude.

Kepp up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Wonderful fic! I'm really loving the AU part. It fits the group. I can't wait to read more :)