Reviews for A Reason To Smile
Fier66 chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
I swear I'm not crying or anything. This fic is amazing. I finished this in one day.

All the fluffiness in this fic made my kokoro goes doki-doki.

This fic made me ship Inigo and Lucina even harder than before. Damn. Thank you author, you're awesome for making this.
Brunosaurs4 chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
Aww, it's come to an end. I loved this chapter, its such a sweet end to the whole thing, with Lucina and Inigo having their own kid and beginning their own life. Thank you so much for writing this whole fic! :)
Light1172 chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
Ahhh Lucina as a mother! That's an interesting thought. I think she'd be a bit awkward at first, but then settle into the role. And Inigo would be an excellent dad in my opinion. I'm so sad that this story is over! Please write more InigoxLucina fanfics in the future!
passwordrawr chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Huzzah!
A wonderful collection. Good job.
mariogman25 chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Overall, good fic. Like I said before, I paired these together on my first playthrough... though it was actually more of a "Pair the Spares" moment... now that I see the chemistry between them... I don't regret it.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Aw... title drop! Cute present day kids! I'm guessing that they don't have the same names as the future kids.
Michiru Shiroku chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
A beautiful finish to a wonderful collection! I can't wait to see what you dish out next!
Tacticianing chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Aww it's all done now ; A ; Nevertheless I loved this story just as much as all your other ones. I loved how in character both Lucina and Inigo were and how you incorporated other characters as well in a way that it fits. All the prompts were really fun reads and askffjaldf I love your writing!
Naekane chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
Awww...it's all over. I really wish I had found this story sooner. Oh well, I am glad that I found this story. I really love this last story: it's the perfect way to end it! :D It's just so sweet, and adorable, and a little melancholic and fluffy, and so well-written and Lucina is pregnant and... gah! I can't even form coherent sentences right now! I get excited easily, can you tell? LOL

Thank you for writing this, really! I just love this story so much!
utdfan22 chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
I had a lot of fun reading these. They worked in a lot of characterisation, had a variety of situations and viewpoints arise and always kept the reader's attention without devolving into mindless cheese. A bit fluffy at times but that's no harm. I'm going to sorely miss the occassional email saying that this story has been updated. Thank you for a fun read.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 30 . 4/6/2014
If you could see the big, stupid grin on my face after I read this chapter and as I type this review, you'd probably be laughing, but I just can't help it. :D This chapter was an incredibly pleasant surprise, so the April 20th thing is a lie I am totally fine with. XD Of course, it's unexpected posting is far from the only reason I'm just so completely happy right now; there's this chapter itself and there's the collection as a whole.

There's a few things I want to say but I'll start by saying how much I just love the progression of this final piece It establishes that it's a number of years into the future and it seems that in spite of the old saying, the more things, the more things don't necessarily stay the same. After some worry about her past/parallel world self's future identity crisis, it treats us to an utterly heartwarming revelation and our leading couple getting some alone time. I quite like the idea of Lucina being an older sister figure to her younger self, potential confusion aside. Also, yay for a nod to Morgan x Nah in the finale! :D

I am glad that Lucina does get to see her family on occasion. I think I stated this in a previous review, but I had hoped Lucina would do so, despite her insistence that she stay away from her parents in supports and Scramble conversations. The finale does address that worry, not only by bringing up the potential confusion the future kids' presence would have on their younger selves, but also by having seem to Lucina almost want to feel alienated from her family. Perhaps she was used to such feelings for a long while and a small part of her still worries that they do not belong.

I did say in my last review that I like the idea of Inigo and Lucina raising a family. X3 Oh Arceus, I nearly squeed when I read that Lucina was pregnant. Her reflection on its unexpectedness was quite fitting as well. Somehow, I don’t think "Grandpa Chrom" will stop being funny, at least not for a very long time. XD I find the notion of the whole lot of the first generation potentially becoming grandparents in their late 20s/early 30s (barring Gregor and Nowi) to be kind of amusing.

And even though it's not unexpected, I cheered at the title drop at the end. Actually, that whole final sentence in general melted my heart, or at least finished melting it. X3 All and all, this final chapter is wonderful, simply wonderful! It's an amazing ending to an amazing collection, and I enjoyed every sentence of it.

Thank you, Rapis, for bringing us this story and seeing it to the end. I, too, can attest to the difficulty in completing a multi-chapter fic, and by the looks of it, this OTP challenge is a difficult one to finish. This is the only finished one I'm aware of, though admittedly I was only following one other that hasn't seen an update in months. In spite of your worries, I think the stories were consistently strong, though some were better than others. Your understanding of Lucina and Inigo as individuals and as a couple is simply incredible. I feel you have their characters down to a “T.” I also absolutely love how well you depict and communicate a plethora of emotions, not just over the course of the collection, but also even within individual chapters. Whether the stories have tugged sharply on my heartstrings, made it wrench, made me feel all warm and fuzzy, or made me laugh, I enjoyed every moment of it.

I will miss following this fic and looking forward to new chapters, but I'm mostly very happy to see it completed. It's has become one of my most favorite works of fan fiction that I have ever read. While the Lucina x Ingio pairing is somewhat popular (it's probably Lucina's second or third most popular ship), I feel that there just aren't enough stories for it, so having this fantastic collection alleviates that lack a little. At the expense of typing something incredibly cheesy, you have given me and all of your readers a reason to smile. :D

You, my dear, are an excellent author. I am so very glad to have not only discovered this story, but your writing in general. I wish you the best on all of your future writing endeavors, and I will continue to read the ones that strike my fancy (which has been a lot of them recently, heh).
SoaraLegend chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
I love it! This fanfic HAS to be in my top 5. You are an AMAZING writer. You totally put into words what I've been kind of imagining with my Lucina and Inigo. That's a valuable talent I'd say. Anywho! The story is amazing, your amazing and I look forward to any future FE fanfics!;)

-SoaraLegend
GreenEmeraldGirlxoxo chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Awe, I can't believe its over... That ending was superb though! This story put me through ALL THE FEELS AND I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful Inigo/Lucina story, because there are just not enough of them around. Best of luck with future stories and I can't wait to see more Inigo/Lucina work from you! :)

Emerald
Sara Jaye chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
YES! I'm so happy with this finale, I'd hoped there would be at least a mention of Lucina and Inigo having kids, or Lucina being pregnant. Yeah, the future kids and their younger selves being in the same timeline...that's confusing and I never know quiiiite how to deal with that in my own stories and RPs. Ah, well!

This was wonderful and I'm almost sad it's over, but it was a joy to follow. Thanks for writing this, especially since Inigo/Girl pairings are coming under a lot of fire lately...especially this one. It was my first OTP for either of them and I hate seeing it bashed. So finding someone as devoted to it as you was a pleasure.
Brunosaurs4 chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Yay, they're finally getting married! D
Even though Inigo wasn't here, I loved this chapter. Robin's such a good mom!
And yes, you totally need to write about Awkward-Chrom-And-Henry-Bonding-Time p