Reviews for Saved By The Music
KEEP WRITING PLZZZ
Andrea chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I hope you're going to continue this story! I actually like where you're going with this. Quinn's a bitch and I don't like her. Love the friendship between Rachel, Santana and Brittany. Hope you update soon :)
Sprog101 chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Another awesome chapter! I want to know what happens next!
Sprog101 chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
Another great chapter. I wish Puck and Rachel would sort it all out!
Sprog101 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Another great chapter!
Sprog101 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Aww sad times! Brilliant chapter as usual. I do love your stories
Sprog101 chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Aww no! But good chapter!
Sprog101 chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Another great chapter! I am really enjoying the story so far! Woop woop!
Sprog101 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Well done Mike on being the bigger man. Woo Puck is getting protective of his name for Rachel. Cute! Another great chapter!
Sprog101 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Another great chapter! Even though I feel sorry for Mike, I love Puck and Rachel together!
Sprog101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
So far I am really enjoying this story! Brilliant!
TommyH chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Great update
Marvelous Shrinking Vampire chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I actually like what you did with this chapter. It's awesome how close Brittany and Santana have become to Rachel. It's also cool that Finn and Rachel are friends. I need a break from reading Finchel Fics and this is the first one I stumbled upon. I do NOT regret it.
So basically, keep up the amazing work, darlin', please update soon, I know you have school stuff and cheering (I read the author notes...) and other things, so update whenever you can and when you do, I'll be fangirling so I can read more of this awesome story. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I love your Puckleberry stories, but I have to say that I am disappointed. I don't like Finchel and Quick and I really don't want to read about even Finchel or Quick friendship (nor do I think those friendships need to have much of a focus in this). However, I have to say that I was actually hoping that you would update one of your other Puckleberry stories instead. I honestly like fics without Babygate in them generally much more than those that have it as a major plot point and obstacle. I wish that you would have skipped it altogether in this fic. I think this is very well-written, though. I know that Puck needs to help Quinn right now-I don't think she is very helpful with being so demanding of what she needs Puck to do for her. Yes-he does need to support and protect her, but she needs to lean on other people, too as well as support herself. I also think that she is selfish to say that Puck doesn't need to protect Rachel-Puck and Rachel's relationship and connection is not Quinn's or anyone else's business. She doesn't get to monopolize Puck's attention because she's pregnant. I truly am not trying to be negative in this review-I get where you are going with this. I just hope that it doesn't last long.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
This is silly. Just because Quinn is pregnant doesn't mean they have to be together, especially since they're giving up the baby. Supporting her and dating her are not the same thing at all. The whole premise of this fic is flawed.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »