Reviews for Dandelions from the Embers
Bug chapter 10 . 7/29
You do wait long in between updates. I mean, it's been a year. REALY good story though
AllisonReader chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Well written. Peeta knew that Katniss shot at the gamemakers she told her whole team that she shot the gamemakers roast pig the apple out of it's mouth. It just surprises me that you're writing Peeta as shocked here. (Because he knew). Other wise it's a really good chapter I'm enjoying it.
anke284 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I love your story! Can't wait for another chapter to come :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Please update! :))
This story is so good :D
HIIII chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
The series is so good! When is the next chapter?!
3 hunger games chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I love this story. I've been looking for one like this forever. Please write more. Please please
James018 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Great story so far. I'd always wondered how Katniss and Peeta explained the Hunger Games to their kids. You've done it really well so far. Please keep writing.
Roxiblilly chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
good take on a story that's been done before- I really like the way this is shaping up
Athenachild101 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
It's not horrible! I think this is my favorite one yet because it shows a side of Katniss that we don't get to see very much. Please keep writing! It's soooooooooo goood!
Athenachild101 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and I really want to find out what happens. Please continue!
Athenachild101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Prim-Rue94 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I love, love, love your story.:)
It's amazing. I love how you flip through the time. It's so cute. I love the names you picked for the kids and you really got a great writing style. I love it.
spectrum700 chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
So glad to discover this fanfic! You're a fantastic writer and you do such a wonderful job of creating suspenseful scenes. I'm so excited to see where this goes, especially to read along as Katniss and Peeta's kids learn about the Games. Please update soon!
Raina4Ever chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Hey! I just started your story and I have to say it's really good!
Keep it up!
Gamemaker John chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I like this chapter a lot! Great writing style, and I think the characters are acting, character. I can't wait to see more of Johanna!