Reviews for See these tears so blue?
Anon1234 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Good but short. I wish it were longer.
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is wonderful-every little thing about it! The contrast between the former life and its small luxuries like hand cream, and her present indifference...the detail about mirrors that we know from the book... Starting with a reference to smoke, ending with talk of fire that neatly rounds everything out.

She tries to stop her suffering, only to bring about another phase of it. What a terrific moment to explore, that Christmas party, Corinne's sanity breaking. Corinne, in the hospital, has always been a point of curiosity for me. I have intended to write about it; you beat me to the punch, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I so love the small glimpse of a laughing Bart, that shared moment that says so much about the nature of their relationship.

My baby was so light in my arms. His little spirit had flown away, and carried mine with it.

Heartbreaking, short and sweet, and what else do we really need to know about Corinne? That pretty much sums up the shell of who she is.

And thank you for the lines that show Olivia's mindset; I'm grateful you've written her as able to feel remorse. ...And I always get a kick out of Olivia, (and Corinne in Thorns), giving John orders! LOL

You have a talent for coming up with great closing lines! This might be the best sentence:

The night of the party, staring into my daughter's cold, glassy eyes, I felt the earth split wide open, and I could see the dark light cast by the eternal flames of hell reflected back at me.

...btw, I like the epigraph. I read that Kaysen book years ago, may have to revisit it now.

Be in touch, if and when you care to. You know where to find me. :)

C.