Reviews for See these tears so blue?
thewritevoice chapter 2 . 8/8
Please continue
GrayRainbows chapter 2 . 3/10
Another lovely, emotional installment of what is one of my very favorite fics in this category. I don't care how long it takes, I hope for more, and will continue to check in, periodically.

I'm fascinated by this missing scene, this peek into Corinne's thoughts on such a momentous day. She absolutely WOULD feel afraid to leave home, I'm convinced, even though she was going with Christopher. I like the detail of him suggesting she fill her pockets with jewelry! LOL And they manage to steal her car...and you know Malcolm would have considered it a theft.

And John Amos continues to be creepy, to say the least! :) Most excellent work!
Anon1234 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Good but short. I wish it were longer.
GrayRainbows chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is wonderful-every little thing about it! The contrast between the former life and its small luxuries like hand cream, and her present indifference...the detail about mirrors that we know from the book... Starting with a reference to smoke, ending with talk of fire that neatly rounds everything out.

She tries to stop her suffering, only to bring about another phase of it. What a terrific moment to explore, that Christmas party, Corinne's sanity breaking. Corinne, in the hospital, has always been a point of curiosity for me. I have intended to write about it; you beat me to the punch, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I so love the small glimpse of a laughing Bart, that shared moment that says so much about the nature of their relationship.

My baby was so light in my arms. His little spirit had flown away, and carried mine with it.

Heartbreaking, short and sweet, and what else do we really need to know about Corinne? That pretty much sums up the shell of who she is.

And thank you for the lines that show Olivia's mindset; I'm grateful you've written her as able to feel remorse. ...And I always get a kick out of Olivia, (and Corinne in Thorns), giving John orders! LOL

You have a talent for coming up with great closing lines! This might be the best sentence:

The night of the party, staring into my daughter's cold, glassy eyes, I felt the earth split wide open, and I could see the dark light cast by the eternal flames of hell reflected back at me.

...btw, I like the epigraph. I read that Kaysen book years ago, may have to revisit it now.

Be in touch, if and when you care to. You know where to find me. :)

C.