Reviews for Sit With Me Tonight
jehc chapter 7 . 8/8/2019
Still good on second read!
JustSandz chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
Great fic, but I feel like you could add an epilogue?
merayah chapter 7 . 9/3/2018
This is sad but awesome fic...I love it very much great job girl
Liza chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
I bloody loved that. Most realistic fanfic I've actually read with Emma's reluctance at the beginning. Most have her feeling sympathetic in a way she never did season 1 straight away. This was great!
minininjah25 chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Awesome.
Grumpy chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
Thank you for this, it was adorable and wonderful
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
OK, this is literally one of the best SwanQueen fics I've ever read! So glad I've found it. Thanks a lot for writing!
Swanqueenisbae chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
this made me crack up so many times XD
lightningmaystrike chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I am so happy I rediscovered this fic and was reminded of how beautifully written it is 3
sri chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
That was a beautiful story...i loved this especially chapter 2
TheSwedishMystery chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Great story. Felt realistic in terms of Regina's illness and Emma's reaction to Regina almost dying in her arms. Great characterization all the way through. Awesome. Hope you write some more :)
bookiewookieworm chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Can't remember if I've reviewed or not, but i was rereading this and I just had to say again that I love it. I think the idea in the show that Regina and Gold cursed the well to kill whoever came through and yet Regina could take it in no worries with no consequences was a tad damn thing was meant to kill Cora, as if it wouldn't do nothing to Regina.
Thanks for writing this!
Rookie95 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
So I just found this story and it is now one of my favorites. It's so well done and true to the characters. I would love to read more of this, if you wanted to write it.
quarian chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Enjoyed this and Emma taking care of Regina!
realJane91 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I am looking forward to read more chapters.