Reviews for One Day
SuperGeorgia chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
She was so sweet on all her videos...and she was pretty and an amazing little girl...R.I.P
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is adorable! :')
bbraeluver22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
this was an amasing story i know 2 kids who had cancer they are strong and healthy now
Jennythe3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
R.I.P. for Talia Castellano.
beccalovesbumblebee chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Rip Talia
Jewel Fenton chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
ohh, this is so sad! :'( I wanna cry right now!
i'm sorry for the loss of Talia, I know it's hard losing someone you love, a friend, a family member, or even a pet, though you know they're no longer in pain, you still want them back.
R.I.P Talia...
Irelandlover chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is so beautiful and I was devastated when I heard she passed but I know her families gonna keep swimming 3333
Author of Sin chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was SO beautiful. Talia Castellano will never be forgotten!

I know how it feels to live with those who have cancer and, of course... when they pass away. It's not easy. I've had a childhood friend diagnosed with leukemia (who died years ago), and an uncle with cancer in his lungs, that had spread to his brain. My uncle in particular was more like a father-figure to me, because I didn't live with my dad, I had a single parent. My friend, too, was just extremely friendly and cheerful, despite the fact that she didn't have the chance to live the same childhood as the other kids in town, or for the fact that her future as an adult never existed. These two greatest people in my life... both left because of bloody cancer.

I hope there is a cure for cancer one day, because the pain I went through is a pain I don't want to experience again, nor do I want others to experience.

Anyways, thank you for sharing this. It was absolutely beautiful.