Reviews for It is About My Future
Mystars559 chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
Pi's speech is now my all time favorite. He nailed Kate completely.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
I liked this story, great idea and very realistic (could have been part of the show). I also love your writing style. Keep it up ! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I suspect you meant touché... not douche in there.

And Kate comparing a perceived compromising position with her allowing another man to kiss her reeks of narcissism.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hmm, already a massive problem with this story. Just like Kate's cases are classified, Rick's are confidential. I would think that telling Kate *anything* about active cases once she resigned would be a huge breach of confidentiality. And not only that, Kate should know that. Getting Rick blackballed for disclosing information on an active case would be one way to stop him working with cops I guess.
spectreintheair chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Just finished your story.
thanks for writing. I never liked the DC arc at all. But you made it tolerable. :-)
keep up the good work.
Thanks again
john z
Marlene chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Good job! I hope the show writers give us more love and sex too.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Yay! What a great way to end this story. Loved it. Thanks for a great read.
TORONTOSUN chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
I love this story. Finally she is back, with the boys and Rick.

Too bad this story is over. Wish you would have continued, but thats ok.
WilkerMarie chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Like your writing alot. From Texas and appreciate your approach. If it is ok to say this, if not I apologize. For the past tense we say "he drowned" "they or she drowned".
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
This is THE best fanfic I have ever read. You may want to consider pursuing a career as a writer.
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Brackett is done. The last sentence threw me. McAdams is McCord. I kinda knew, but finally you wrote it. Cool. Now what happens!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
very nice story keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
very good so far keep it up
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
I hope Gates keeps her promise to Kate. Great read. I like how you use the episodes to enhance this story. Having El-Masri knowing about Bracken is very cool idea.
Manxkid chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
this is getting better and better - can't wait for the next update!