Reviews for Reasons For Survival
Mrs.DL chapter 5 . 7/1
zeynel chapter 5 . 6/14
I love this new part! Hope we will see another one soon! Weakened Khan and exhausted Kirk, both forced to change their views on the other due to the circonstances they're stranded on... I love it!
thelastwhitelion chapter 5 . 6/12
Aww yisss new chapter!
SkyWolf25 chapter 5 . 6/2
HEY, you're back! :D
I'm really sorry I haven't been able to reply to the pm properly, school is adding more pressure than ever and I thought it needed a good reply with a lot of thought put into it, which at the current time I can't do. :(

Er but I think you may have mixed up the chapters? This one is identical to the previous chapter..
I look forward to every chapter of this fan-fiction! I have to tell you, I get a thrill out of reading superbly written prose, therefore I find reading this to be extremely entertaining! Bravo! :D.
Nimitsu chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
In trueth, this is, though clearly an agonizing situation for Jim and Khan, quite interesting for us.
However, if I were there, I would be wrapping them in nice, soft blankets and clutching them to me, crying about how Sissy will make it all okay.
Keep on the awesomeness! *Thumbs-up*
XJackiefrostX chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for not abandoning this. I kniw how hard it can be with updating, my stories haven't been updated in a long time. This chapter was magnificent.
zeynel chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
OH MY GOD IS THIS THE REAL LIFE, OR IS IT JUST FANTASY
NO THIS REAL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I can't believe this, I'm so happy and grinning right now, I actually said f*** yeah out loud when I got the alerts ahhhhhh
Your work is wonderful as always and I love it! I printed the past 3 chapters out to read offline(30 pages!) today and was feelling strangely proud about it then I got a new chapter and I have to wait another week to print that out too xDD But who cares about that, so glad you're back :D Are you all right now?
Now, let's actually talk about the chapter, the original purpose of a review xP Khan showing weakness and still refusing to get help was well shown, he's such a stubborn kid! Yeah, does he know that all that 'stay way I duntneed help' thing makes like a stubbirn kid? xD Jim's reaction was so Jim-like too, all that shouting and frustration. I feel you on this one, Jim. If the situation hadn't been dire they would have been pretty adorable pulling tantrums at each other. Ah, children. xD
Whoop whoop again for the update, and thank you for the cute Khan drawing you sent me, I replied to that too if you haven't seen it already!
(and I somehow pulled a certain rhapsody reference xD Did you ? ;) )
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
For some reason, Khan's "I beg your pardon?" amused me overly much. Wondering if it's just me...
Thelastwhitelion chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
65% is good enough for me! I'm actually really exited for your update.
Reviewer chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
I need more. Please. Don't give up on this. This is so well written to stop..
Barely Used Brain chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I know it's been a while since you last updated this, and it's too bad I read it only now, so I don't know if you're going to continue with this story or not. But please, for the sake of humanity, do! I have seldom read a tale like that. And believe me, I've read a lot more rubbish than could be seen as possible. So, I hope I can convince you to write more. I am not a native English speaker, so sorry for typos.

First: the idea. Which gives you a headstart to most others. A new planet, with such a cruel environment, it's like the Hunger Games (even though I'm not a fan). You keep the suspense growing with the trees that are more deadly and ferocious than me without chocolate for a whole week! :) Your description of the place is astonishing, every tree, every plant, every rock, you take in mind and twist it to an impressive place. Most of all; there hasn't been an interference with a native clan, or something. That often messes up the nice idea of a new planet. I feel like you could've written Avatar, or a Greek myth. The water that made you drown yourself was a simple, but marvelous idea that shows the sign of a well told tale.

Second: the characters. None of them seem OOC, really impressive when you say you're rather new to the fandom (me too, btw). But if I may add: after all, Khan is still his enemy, they haven't become frienemies yet. But, you choose. :) Spock is very well written, though I miss some numbers here and there, but who doesn't love all the logic no one asked for? He is very enjoyable to read, and convincing, just as Bones is. I love that he comes in often, he's a too nice character to be ignored like he often is. All the sarcastic comments are included here, well done! Kirk too, is pretty close to the one and only; the arrogant, naive person he is. I love the five-feet-rule too, and even more the fact that Khan actually follows this rule. Like I mentioned earlier; now he seems like a trained German shepherd, but in fact, he is a panther, or a dragon: hiding in the dark and then lunge forward at the right moment. (Got the reference? ;) Cumberbatch, Smaug?) That's what makes him such an intriguing person. He reminds me of Loki, and I'm feeling like I'm cramming in every movie reference that I can. I heard a quote once from Tom Hiddleston: 'Every villain is a hero in their own eyes', a very true statement in this case, with Khan protecting his crew and so. I'm rambling too much, am I not? Excuse me, the name explains it all. I like it a lot that there isn't an OC, please, keep it like that. Or at least, nothing annoys me as much as a female OC. Superior in some ways, extremely handsome, the best in what they do, etcetera etcetera. I then feel like throwing my phone at something, but hen I wouldn't have been able to read your amazing story.

Third: the plot. I said it before a bit as well, but one can never praise this enough. I am really not good in pointing out the good things, they are everywhere, so I don't know where to begin. There are a few things though, that I'd like to say:
1: How exactly did Kirk and Khan get off the Enterprise?
2: When did this happen? I mean, Marcus is still alive, so if you follow the movie then, it should be between they captured Khan and the moment that they decide to take over Marcus's ship. But, if I'm not wrong, Kirk mentioned being in the hospital and still being alive because of Khans blood.
3: What will Marcus do now? I should leave that up to you, if you'd (please please please) write further.
4: DON'T YOU DARE LET KHAN DIE! He's an Augment, he shouldn't be able to die from such a thing. Now that I'm at that point, why do they always get hurt at stomachs and legs? That renders them mostly immobile, not very interesting, I think. I would go for the head, shoulders, arms and backs, that sort of things. God, what am I even saying? Kinda creepy. Anyway...
5: Will they be saved? I'll just have to wait, I guess.

That's all, I think. The reason I'm rambling like that is because:
1: Maths has committed an attack on my brain, and it is most severely damaged. Satan should've kept the alphabet out of it.
2: I am literally speechless (not true actually, in fact I have done an impressive speech, if I may say so myself). I am still thinking about it all, it's astonishing, wonderful, marvelous, unbelievable, amazing, breathtaking, every other synonym that you could come up with because my vocabulary hasn't been extended yet. Really, I am considering stalking you to get another chapter. Would that help? PLEASE? (Puppy eyes)

If you write another one, I will be forever in your debt. In fact, I am so now already. Have I made my point? Thou shalt write sentences to bring joy to all those who shalt read. I have spoken, my word is law. Go, and write!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »