Reviews for Ninja Poison
Nejiten3 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Her lipstick was poisonous !
Skyrill-Chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
poison in the lipstick
Roninarnia chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
The lipstick was made with a slow acting poison.
Karama9 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Actually, I do believe some versions of Poison Ivy used something like that... poisoned lipstick, that is. :-)

Nice story! Ninja politics can spawn so many bunnies, can't they?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I'm gonna say it was the lipstick. It doesn't seem like Tommy ever kisses her on the lips and it is pretty clear it was not the tea. I absolutely love how you show how much Tommy trusts Junko. He's not happy she kissed someone else, but he is understanding once she says it was necessary.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Good way to wrap things up, it is done, right?

In regard to how Itami died, I think that Junko's special lipstick is deadly poison. That's why it was so expensive, why Tommy both asked for kissing clarification and didn't seem angry once he got it, and asked Junko if kissing Itami was "necessary."
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Wow! So Junko switched the poison tea cup destined for her husband with the one Itami was to drink..
Excellent ending.. He's dead, Storm is alive, Junko is happy, and Minoru is going to become a Master..
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
You have quite the mind for multi-level deception. Junko SHOULD have need him in the groin! Please have her do it at some point, it would bring me great joy. There's going to be a big dramatic confrontation scene at some point, I can taste it.

Wouldn't Snake Eyes take full responsibility for the Arashikage if Tommy were killed, or is he not around?

You know, saying you'll put something in a future chapter of another story requires that story to be updated (not-so-subtle-hint-hint, CoughcoughUPDATEcough).
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
... will be seeing a arashikage nichihara, sparta vs troy action here? junko the lady whos face launched a thousand blades...?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Hey, when will you update your other stories?
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hmm, I'll forgive you for your transgressions in writing this story instead of updating the others. (Helps that you have it done.) I like where it is going and I look forward to seeing how Junko handles Mr. Jealousy.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Very interesting concept, can't wait to see where it'll go: the expected or an unforseen twist. Will that friendly competition, not-so-friendly sparring match, and downright unfriendly after event be in Arashikage Home Videos?