Reviews for bone marrow
laila45 chapter 1 . 2/1
i like how you wrote the being broken part
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
aw. i like it. :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
God, how your stories make me feel! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was beautiful. I have read so many sasusaku oneshots in my countless years of shipping and this one stuck with me. I have been curious about Sakura's reaction to the war once it's over...along with the appearance of PTSD in Naruto characters after battles...and this was such an accurate description of what could take place. Thank you for writing this :)
SasuSakuNaruto chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Once again, you have impressed me with your words!
yasss chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Omg best fucking one shot ever
emmarumbelle chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow! I'm honestly speechless, that was such a wonderful story! The pacing and the slow change in the mood was truly remarkable, seriously. And the way you portrayed both Sakura and Sasuke? Damn, that was breathtaking. Her inner struggles and how she finally admitted to what she was going through... amazing. Don't even get me started on the way Sasuke realized how broken she was and decided to open up little by little in order to help her...
I really don't think there's enough praise i could give for this, so at least have this review :) Kudos.
xxSilverEchoxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
*slow claps* That was a bloody masterpiece, I tell you. Holy crap. And that ending. I'm at a loss of words.

Just...god. Well done.
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Aww... Broken!Sasusaku is my favorite theme. But it's rare (at least for me) to read about Sasuke saving Sakura from her darkness and not another way round. You did it great, it's delicate and soft and a bit sad and beautiful. How I wish Kishimoto-sama would come up with something like this. I love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That has to be the sweetest thing i've ever read 3
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE LES, THIS IS AMAZING. wow. I like the simplicity of how its written but how at the same time it doesn't fail to convey any emotion. :)
tragedyneverends chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
so beautiful! loved it! :')
Leafless chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
i got that yum-pangy-thing in my chest at the end. cute moments :)
neon kun chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awww, that was really nice. I like how it all wrapped out. It was enjoyable.