Reviews for Less Than Five Percent
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I. DIDN'T. REVIEW. THIS. I HAVE READ THIS MAYBE TEN TIMES ALREADY AND I DIDN'T REVIEW IT. OH MY GOD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I THOUGHT I REVIEWED THIS! RRRRRRRR.

Okay, freak out over. Mostly.

This. Thiiiiiiis. I love every second of this. This is amazing! I really never bother with AUs, but you just make them -work-. I believe every second of what I'm reading and I can see it happening in front of me and I feel like I'm -in- the story with them...

And Ike is just hilarious throughout this entire story. He's upbeat and cracking jokes and mischievous and just works wonderfully with Marth's character, and the personalities work with the character's nicely!

Once again, the vocab and description is wonderful, and I love everything you have written and I am -stalking- your fanfiction profile now. Though you knew that. Possibly.

In addition, I liked how it all came full-circle, what with it raining in the beginning and ending and Ike had ridden is bike and it -always- rains when he rides his bike... Plus, the pets. I enjoyed them. I'm assuming the dog is to go along with Ike and the cat is to go along with Marth, which is adorable and works.

So, I'll stop rambling and let you get on with your day!

Love all of this and best wishes!

Kitten
Sylar14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Looks like I've found myself a new ship to obsess over. XD
asdfaklsd I loved this!
Psychic Prince chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wonderful

You, my dear, are awesome (simply put). I loved how you managed to create a natural setting while still making this fic witty!

I can't wait to see more from you! :)

Kudos for bringing a little IkexMarth into my day!

- Psychic
Hearii chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
New-found respect for authors who complete one-shots? Well, that must mean you have a new-found respect for yourself for completing one so good! It's been so long since I've read something that started out so mellow and adorable and actually ended the same way that, to be honest, I was almost expecting it to take a dark turn at the last moment. I'm glad, because quality fluff stories are far from few (especially in a quieted-down fandom) for an OTP.
Histeria chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I don't have words that can describe the simple brilliance of this oneshot. Even after all this time, I/M is still one of my favorite pairings and reading this was a relief.

Just. Awesome job.

Fav Story
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
YOU. What in all the alternate universes have you done?!

You concocted this blend of witty banter and shenanigans with the outlines for a romantic plot line that had me rolling around and shoving my face into pillows to suppress banshee-like squeals induced by overexposure to the fluffy abomination that is THIS.

'Dear good Samaritan who could probably also save me in the middle of an ocean surrounded by sharks armed with only his aquatic prowess,' - If i was part of some board that hands out rewards for comedic literary ingenuity, this line would be inscribed on the solid platinum book trophy that will be handed to you during the ceremony.

"I think she wants us to have adorable children together" - i demand you take responsibility for making me lose it altogether on this quote and practically every other conversation they had!

And then there is that ending. THAT ENDING!
Nothing screams 'coming full circle' better than this.

i'll probably be giggling from this for a good hour or so. Thank you very much for writing this wonderful masterpiece. :D

Sincerely,
A random person on the interwebs who was in dire need of a good Ike/Marth story
StarlitHorizons chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Typically speaking, I don't read a lot of fanfiction. If everything was written like this, I don't think I would do anything else with my time. Ever.

I don't think I've enjoyed dialogue in anything so much before. It was witty and light and wonderful and it actually FLOWED and my goodness let me love you so much right now. This was absolutely wonderful. You are absolutely wonderful.
And goddamn do I wish I could talk that cleverly in my everyday life.
Old Justice chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is wonderful! It's not rushed at all, and that makes me love it even more!
Lady Paprika chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I honestly do not know HOW you do it, but you've done it again!

I normally am not up to reading stories that don't have much conflict, but then this is you we're talking about and if I recall correctly, I definitely enjoyed "Momentum," which also does not have much in-your-face conflict (Though I will argue that it does have very subtle man vs. self, in regards with both Ike and, to some degree, Marth.) You're probably the only author that can write Marth/Ike in a way that really makes me ship them. I have read Marth/Ike on here often (because it's probably the most shipped noncanon couple in SSB-verse) and I cannot recall reading a story which made them believable as a romantic interest.

And then I read your stuff and now it seems like I've jumped the bandwagon. But only if you write it. :P

I think what kept me going was the witty banter going on between Marth and Ike. The dialogue makes this whole story believable, coupled with the fact that you take your time in this one-shot. Their relationship doesn't happen in one day, and this makes me happy, as I feel many authors whether amateur or professional make the mistake of strong, everlasting romantic relationships forming in about a week. The way you've structured and written their relationship feels very natural, almost organic and it flows smoothly.

Also too, I enjoyed the fact that this went almost in full circle starting from the towel ending with the towel.

You have my thanks for this wonderfully written one-shot and I really do hope you keep writing. I'd read anything of yours in a heartbeat!