Reviews for Mature Bud
Reaper4991 chapter 11 . 11/28
You know, for a lemony fic, you are skimping on the lemons. Also the name doesn't apply as well with your plot anymore
Lm chapter 3 . 11/19
This is good story i just wondering go back rewright this make not so smut more romantic and keep lemon don't get me wrong any wright smut. But i did just ask you nicely go make less smut but if not just ask hope ok sorry if offered you happy thanksgiving
Tsukoblue chapter 3 . 5/22
When will the next chapter be out?
This is a great story, please don't let it fade away
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 4/30
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 4 . 3/26
Dude sasuke killed itachi before the invasion of pain.
Prince0Dragon chapter 13 . 3/9
I wanba see a honeymoon!
narmulti chapter 13 . 2/22
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 1/31
its not a bad story. can I ask why you want to use a lemon for the story don't get me wrong it was unique I would say could you wight another version of this but with less nudity&sex more fluff but the story was good and very unique so I no problem with it I just wish it was less fortuitous sex so just so you know I'm a flaming you or anything whatever the hell that word means I would appreciate it but if not thank you for Reading this review
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 1/10
...Just...DAMN...If I walked in on something like that, I'd probably faint...
SaucyHandles chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Fuckkkkk, hit the post button instead of clicking the fucking text box, so there's my fail of the day.

As I was saying, I apologize for the rude review, because you no doubt don't appreciate my flame.
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Honestly I tried to give this a go, due to the pairing being extremely rare, but this entire thing is garbage. Usually people take the time to improve their writing as the chapters progress but this is complete crap. Everything in it was completely and utterly forced.

Throughout this whole thing, did you even fucking try? I'm FAR from being one to flame a story, as I believe everyone can get better and improve their writing, but for fucks sake there's SO much potential wasted with this.

Anyways, I appologise
FallenAether chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Mate I must say that I think this story is bloody awesome and that I can't wait to read more of it good job
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
bcsclaymore chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
i wonder what ya could do if ya tried to do other version of this story, only with the other respective milfs. be interesting to see what ya come up with.
megatronus89 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Put the China's head on a pike and plant said pike in front od the hokage's office while appointing naruto a the next hokage