Reviews for Mature Bud
narmulti chapter 13 . 2/22
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 1/31
its not a bad story. can I ask why you want to use a lemon for the story don't get me wrong it was unique I would say could you wight another version of this but with less nudity&sex more fluff but the story was good and very unique so I no problem with it I just wish it was less fortuitous sex so just so you know I'm a flaming you or anything whatever the hell that word means I would appreciate it but if not thank you for Reading this review
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 1/10
...Just...DAMN...If I walked in on something like that, I'd probably faint...
SaucyHandles chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Fuckkkkk, hit the post button instead of clicking the fucking text box, so there's my fail of the day.

As I was saying, I apologize for the rude review, because you no doubt don't appreciate my flame.
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Honestly I tried to give this a go, due to the pairing being extremely rare, but this entire thing is garbage. Usually people take the time to improve their writing as the chapters progress but this is complete crap. Everything in it was completely and utterly forced.

Throughout this whole thing, did you even fucking try? I'm FAR from being one to flame a story, as I believe everyone can get better and improve their writing, but for fucks sake there's SO much potential wasted with this.

Anyways, I appologise
AncientBlaze chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Mate I must say that I think this story is bloody awesome and that I can't wait to read more of it good job
AncientBlaze
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
bcsclaymore chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
i wonder what ya could do if ya tried to do other version of this story, only with the other respective milfs. be interesting to see what ya come up with.
megatronus89 chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Put the China's head on a pike and plant said pike in front od the hokage's office while appointing naruto a the next hokage
ncpfan chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Well, Mebuki and Naruto didn't exactly reconnect. Reconnecting usually involves two people talking about important issues and such. I was actually looking forward to seeing Naruto and Mebuki talk about why Naruto left, how she felt about it all, what took place between the two of them in the time apart, things like that. And to leave that out shows that you still have a lot to learn about proper character development, my friend. I encourage you to try developing your characters better, especially when it comes to critically important moments in their relationships with each other.

From what we, the readers can tell, Naruto and Mebuki JUST started their relationship, Naruto left for several years, came back, was forced to hug Mebuki by Shikamaru so that he wouldn't run off, was then, only a few minutes later, IMMEDIATELY forced out of the village by Akatsuki's kidnapping of his daughter, and now that he's back, after no meaningful dialogue or time spent with Mebuki, immediately proposes to her? This isn't character development - can you see this even being remotely plausible? It just isn't, and plausible relationships (note, I didn't say "realistic", I said "plausible") are key to a great story. Plot and character development - you can't write a great story if you only focus on one of those aspects while ignoring the other. It just doesn't work that way.

I would encourage you to show Naruto and Mebuki talking to each other in a flashback where they do reconnect by having that important talk, and the flashback should show this happening before Naruto's proposal - in fact, you might even do well to show them reconnecting sexually during that conversation as well.

Thoughts? Please share with me if you have the time...
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Congrats for Naruto! Here's hoping for a happy life!
304th'sMan chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Nice story, I hope to see more. Keep it up .
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I'd like to see this continued soon if possible.
fireforge92 chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Great story. I am confused though as how narutos daughter could be 5 years old. If it has been 6 years since they became team 7 then that would mean that he would have got mibuki pregnant before shippidden. Please explain the age and time difference. Update soon... Please?
alec-potter chapter 12 . 9/29/2014