Reviews for Discussions of a Regenerative Kind
Virginia I chapter 7 . 3/17
You write the different Doctors very well! First part of six... Hilariously concerning.

There are a good number of audio books for 8! Go checkem out! The one movie doesn't do him justice.
Elionu chapter 7 . 3/17
No no no no no now you made me so sad
Can't wait to see how you do with the War Doctor (8.5).
Great story. :)
Elionu chapter 6 . 1/24
Poor Six, why does nobody like him? It certainly isn't his fault the writers were horrible.
Denise chapter 2 . 1/23
Oh fun just pure fun keep it up. I love the multi-doctor ones especially when they get at each other.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 6 . 1/23
You love his coat too? ME TOO! I love all the colors and patches, and different varying patterns!
margie-me chapter 6 . 1/23
Yeah, as an aritst and art loving person, I adore colors. so, I do admit I liked his coat and matching umbrella, but Six's personality was so grating. The Doctor was superior, but One, Three, and Four carried it off with grace, style, and aplomb, but not Six!
margie-me chapter 5 . 1/23
Awesome! I thought the Doctor would hurt over the death of Adric, it sure stunned me! I had never thought of the Fourth as having a dislike of Adric- I kind of felt like he feared having to be a father figure for the boy, much moreso than as a protector of his other companions. And I remember Adric's keen intellegence was also a sore point in their relationship, especially since the Alzarian tended to be impetuous and too self assured- well, just so young! He tended not to listen if he thought he could think up the right solution. Probably reminded the Doctor of his own youthful callowness. Four's personality probably didn't allow room for him to accept such a role. I remember Three was quite happy if he could go off alone, not wanting humans to be attached to him! Still can't watch Earthshock without feeling grief and sorrow! Haven't seen it for decades, but it's as fresh as seeing the current Doctors!
aragonite chapter 6 . 1/23
I. Love. This.
margie-me chapter 4 . 1/23
My favorite, the classic, the first Doctor I ever saw! This was so well done, and reading this here, I remember that by the time of Adric and E-space, 4 was hardly Teeth and Curls any longer- he had become rather sober by then. Loved Sarah Jane, K-9, and Romana 2! Hats off to Tom Baker (the sweet Curator!) Thank you, thank you!

(The word usages, they're/their for instance, and possessives, could use a bit of tweeking if you would. Got lost and had to re-read sentences to catch the meaning.) Still nicely told.
margie-me chapter 3 . 1/23
Delightful, once again. Having viewed Pertwee's tinure as the Doctor, I feel you captured his portrayal nicely.
margie-me chapter 2 . 1/23
Oh, I loved the sonic, which is really a tool that the War Doctor chided 10 and 11 for pointing it as a weapon at their adversaries! Great job! Wish I had seen some of 2's series, but I understand the BBC destroyed them!
margie-me chapter 1 . 1/23
It was fun, but a bit tricky, hearing all the voices of the Doctor's future selves. I suppose once you get the hang of which typeface is which, this just might be enjoyably timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly madness! No wonder he's a mad man with a box!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh dear… Two and Three just can't keep off each other's cases, can they?