Reviews for Discussions of a Regenerative Kind
alyssana chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
This is the BEST so far. You have described my very favorite Doctor in what I believe is the most accurate light, and it is beautiful. I have really been loving all of the dialog and continuity hints and everything (I'm not really familiar with Classic Who so I can't confirm most of it, but I love it just the same :)). The banter is great and I appreciate all the effort you're giving to make it all accurate. Keep up the amazing work! This is what I aspire to be as a fan fiction writer :)
Warlord-Xana chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
according to the eleventh doctor (In a idw comic) the coat would look ugly to the HUMAN Eye. to the alien eye (Especially those that can see more spectrum than a human can) however it emit beautiful colors (He even said he won a award due to the coat.)
Iron-Mantis chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Wait i thought the EDAS was consider non-canon as of zagreus. ah well it's your fic, don't worry about it.
Iron-Mantis chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Dang, i hate to be there when they learn about ten removing Harriet jones (Which let both the master and Brian Green (Torchwood children of earth) or worse adelaide brooke (They are going to be PISSED) or perhaps shock with River Song saying something no one but him knows in this new era, they probably be scraping there proverbial jaw off the floor cause of that.)
snake screamer chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
LoVE IT! btw for ten i wanna see the other reaction to the new master.
SpiritAni chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I feel like crying; it was so tragic.
Fantastic writing.
GingerTyPerior chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
great chapter, as always. I wonder if Nine's chapter will have Ten going on about rose, and Eleven just sitting there akwardly because he's married
Virginia I chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
You write the different Doctors very well! First part of six... Hilariously concerning.

There are a good number of audio books for 8! Go checkem out! The one movie doesn't do him justice.
Elionu chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
No no no no no now you made me so sad
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Can't wait to see how you do with the War Doctor (8.5).
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Great story. :)
Elionu chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Poor Six, why does nobody like him? It certainly isn't his fault the writers were horrible.
Denise chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Oh fun just pure fun keep it up. I love the multi-doctor ones especially when they get at each other.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
You love his coat too? ME TOO! I love all the colors and patches, and different varying patterns!
margie-me chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Yeah, as an aritst and art loving person, I adore colors. so, I do admit I liked his coat and matching umbrella, but Six's personality was so grating. The Doctor was superior, but One, Three, and Four carried it off with grace, style, and aplomb, but not Six!