Reviews for Ōkoku no Shōtotsu
PumpkinDreamer chapter 1 . 4/10
Poor, Aomine, that what you get when an Kasamats wakes up when your near his private. XDD
EminaRukiax chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Although this fic is a KiKasa or AoKasa fic, it will also be interesting if the other GoM get interested in him... Especially Akashi hahaha! I've noticed that you haven't updated for a few months... Please don't drop this fic! Its quite interesting! Please update soon! :3
Midori no Kaori chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
WWAAAIII! XDDD I was SOOO happy when i saw this in my email! ThANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! love this and looking forward to more update!
setsura chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
oh! so happy you updated! I'm really curious of the next chapter and I have to say that I really enjoy reading this fic! Kasamatsu is too cute, I wonder how would Aomine react once he found out about all of this lol
Pugslover chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
:3 I can't help but think of Kagami as a helping dog... XP
After seeing one of the videos on youtube that you made, I like the AoKasa pairing more for this story! :D Please update again soon!
ScarletTranquility chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Oh thank god. I was worried this story was going to be on hiatus. Thanks for finally updating! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one excited for Kasamatsu's birthday!

In terms of the story, I think it would be interesting to see Kasamatsu interact with the rest of the GoM. And if you feel like upping the ante a little, it would VERY interesting to see the GoM (and maybe other characters, like Takao and Moriyama, hehe) flirt with Kasamatsu, and have Aomine and Kise get super jealous and possessive. Granted, it may be a little too early in the story for that to happen, but I think it would be a highly entertaining idea.

Can't wait for the next chapter! This time, I hope you'll post the next chapter a little faster; the suspense and anticipation are agonizing at times, but an update is always worth it.
Pugslover chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
OwO So...who do you think he'll meet next? X3 Please update again soon!
Pugslover chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Poor Kasamatsu...being dragged away by Momoi! I wonder what he'll end up wearing though...
Midori no Kaori chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
YYESS YEEEESSSS the time has finally come! XDDD Can't wait fro kasamatsu to show up at the meeting! LET ALL HELLL LET LOOSE!
Aira Aura chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
i DOO!
Midori no Kaori chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
muahahahhahhha XDDD I LOVE THIS! I CANNOT wait to see kasamatsu is this 'sophsticated' outfit / bet he'd be super cute and sexy that no one will be able to resist him! man, this is getting better and better! I NEED DE NEXT CHAPTER!

and sorry, i don't have Hellfire...i don't really play tablet games /gets shot
Mato-san chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Pleaae please pretty please update this fic ASAP :'D Kasamatsu was so pure-hearted and Aomine... Pure-perverted/?
I liked Kise debut x9 I fell so haard with this fic 333 Author-san, you are geniuse! /throws hearts/
anon-san chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
this is getting more exciting, so please update soon!
Pugslover chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
...well, Kise showed Shougo. :3
Aira Aura chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Soo. .. . That's mean Shougo hair still gray?