Reviews for The Not So Horrible Holiday
Karen Bristow chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You are probably thinking that nobody cares if you finish this or not but really the story is adorable and I am sure that I m not the only one who would like it resolved. It is NOT too late :)
ciao chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
oh...this is so good. please will you update. i know you haven't updated in years, but please. i want to see whats going to happen with snape and hermione. and is the person hermione "slept" with gay?
Obadiah Slope chapter 22 . 10/22/2004
What has happened to this story? I've almost forgotten what has happened. I would check and re-read, but it seems as though you're never going to update. Please do. There's nothing worse than an unfinished story - especially when it's so good.
Angela chapter 22 . 8/22/2004
You MUST update! Why haven't you done it in so long? I love the story please write more
herimone chapter 16 . 7/26/2004
I don't think you can read those types of books at the main branch near Bryant Park. Being a Native New Yorker, I have spent many a rainy Saturday there. It primarily houses rare books and is the host of exhibits on the main floor. There is a midtown branch nearby, however, where one could check out such books.
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 18 . 4/13/2004
hey! i love this story! how come you haven't updated in ages? pleas eplease please please please update again really relaly soon!:) i want to know what's going to happen! :)
abigfan chapter 22 . 3/19/2004
hey. i just want you to know that i still want to read this story and i hope you haven't completly stopped it. if you have please e-mail me with what would have happened.
-a big fan
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2004
its 2004 already!
i check twice every week but it is always so disappointing...
but i'll continue waiting if you churn out soome good story.
Tha Backstabba chapter 19 . 1/25/2004
December 13th, 2003 - The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters.
MadMonkette chapter 21 . 1/17/2004
Please don't make Snape such an evil bastard! Sorry to hear that you had a fire. Please update soon!
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
please update soon! I'm sorry about the fire, but couldn't you just rewrite the next chapter? Sorry... that sounded very mean. I just really like this story and need more! :)
Samantha Winters chapter 22 . 11/9/2003
are you going to update soon?
Tracey Claybon chapter 22 . 11/4/2003
this story is lovely and a hilarious read. I hope you continue it; and I'm also glad you're okay, and sorry about your computer and other things - at least *you* are okay.

Thanks for writing this - hope to see the next one soon.
xxhermionesnapexx chapter 11 . 11/2/2003
hey! how come you haven't updated in like ages? I really love this story! I need more! :) lol... anyway, please update soon! (sry, im just reviewing a random chapter 'cause i already reviewed the last one :)
WriterLady1031 chapter 22 . 10/28/2003
Oh no! Sorry about the fire happening. I hope everything is alright!

Anywho, when you get the chance to update do so. I'm definitely not telling you to rush because things like that take time to get back into order when something crazy happens. I just hope you're alright!

Update when you can and take care! _

Ciao!