Reviews for The Only Place I Wanna Be
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/31
Fun, cute and perfect..
jock chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
'Quinn instantly falls in love with the renovated two bedroom, and Rachel falls in love with Quinn's face'
Aww.
Loved the moving part with the whole gang.
The-Dark-Pumpkin-King chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I have read all dont blink stories and I enjoyed every one of them. I can not wait till yo probably more. You're a good and talented writer with great stories that I enjoyed reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love your stories soooo much! They are funny, cute and kind of sexy all at the same time. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is perfectly sweet. I love the Faberry world that you've created and look forward to your next story.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very cute!
lepetit.dagobert chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
After reading this installment, I reread the series in chronological order! Wow, the details are do interwoven and the consistency in this universe is so spot-on! This particular chapter was so sweet and shows another glimpse into how far Rachel and Quinn have come. I especially loved the moving day scenes with Santana, Kurt, and Rachel's dads. Their interactions, and Santana being her usual self, was hilarious! I can't wait to read what other moments in the Don't Blink series you have in store for us!
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I loved this. So much. Probably one of my favorite one-shots from the Blink series.
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Another great addition to the ever growing interesting story of Rachel and Quinn :)
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was really cute! I enjoyed Quinn's attempts at being subtle about wanting Rachel to move in and Rachel not getting it and Quinn getting frustrated by it and having to just blurt it out - very fun!
I also loved Santana's teasing throughout the moving process and her blatant invasion of privacy time and time again. Lovely story.
broadwaybound2016 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
AHHHH I TOTALLY LOVED THIS LOL!
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ohh my, you my friend are a very talented writer. I love every single one of your stories especially the DB series. I hope you stop writing. Ever.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I love this. It was adorable yet sad when Rachel couldn't pick up on Quinn's hints about moving in with her. Santana was hilarious when she found the strap-on tho roflmao. Thanks for sharing!
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just found this Dont blink series and finished all in one day. After reading, I was like.. Wow. Just wow.
I am so in love with Faberry. Their characters are so alive and deep and Santana is just too adorable. I love this universe and hope this series never ends. Please keep this up!
Acepilot6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Always wonderful to read another story in this series. Brilliant domestic scenes, and I really felt Rachel's despair during her little 'cluelessness' at the start. You have these characters down, and this universe is simply fantastic. Keep up the great work.