Reviews for Balanced equation
BayBeBlue chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was great, I loved how the dialog was so in character. When I saw that episode I wanted so bad for a more emotional exchange, this was fantastic it gave me what I wanted. Love the sentiments between the two brothers. Great job!
Sharon chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow...just WOW! Oh, and how about awesome job?!

"Apparently, the Eppes men could only talk about their feelings at ridiculous hours of the morning and in the absence of sunlight." In a story filled with great lines, I thought this one was, by far, the best. I laughed (out loud) when I read it, and it provided a release for some of the emotional tension you'd so artfully built throughout the talk.

You packed a lot of doubt, guilt, amusement, and most of all love in a mere 5,626 words and did it beautifully. You really have a way of capturing the emotional sides of Don and Charlie. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This has always been one of my favorite scenes from the show and you continued it flawlessly. You've got a great take on the brothers and have their mannerisms and expressions spot on.

I truly enjoyed your story and hope that you'll write more. Thank you for sharing it with us.

1st E.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh, how I love this story. I can imagine that was exactly how things went with the brothers. You balanced them so well and go their characters just right. That last line is a smile to go to sleep on.
notsing chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Interesting take on a favorite scene of mine. Thanks for posting.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wow. I really, really like this. It's just perfect. There were so many times I said "Yes! That's right! That's exactly how he would feel!" I loved Don's statement about Kim, " That there were people in the world that I would give up everything for, but she wasn't one of them." And then, Charlie's declaration of love and Don's similar response. I loved how Don added things to Charlie's short list of his own attributes in comparison to the list of Don's. The last line almost made me tear up.

Wonderful, wonderful story. We are all benefitting from your new exploration of the Eppes family and I sincerely hope you have more stories to share. I'll be watching.
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
incredible piece . It shows how much they're alike . The great between them is so obvious and is the fact that they are both amazing men.
Great job