Reviews for More than Meets the Eye
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I JUST

THAT DAMNED END! OMG! IT'S THE BEST WAY TO FINISH A ONE SHOT! HAHAHAHA! OMG POOR ZACK XDD

If I keep writing I'll tell you the same thing that I said in Deep Within, so, I'll better shut up. You. Are. Amazing.
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
3 I loved this! Totally about to go stalk any other creations you have now. w like a creeper. xD
kuefox chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was so cute! w
Lumina Dusk chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
ME likey likey likey ur story! so very much!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow, what have I missed reading something as spectacular as this! I have goosebumps all over. If there's anyone who brings Vanqua to perfection, it's you, Alacquine. Vanitas is just so dark and twisted that you can't NOT love him. At some of these parts it even looks as though he managed to corrupt Aqua, even if only a little bit.
PhantomHeartless5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
What a lovely story! I wrote a story with the same title.
Chained Fighter chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Absolute love. C and Z ere my absolute favorites
oblivionkeeper23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Interesting! I had some laughs, especially at the end! Very good.
Skitty 2004 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I've never had time to read your stories since becoming so terribly busy in college! So sad... I'm glad I made time for this one though (even if I am reading it during class just to find the time... whoops?). Your writing style is still beautiful though. As always, I feel like you excel at capturing the conflict of the characters while still keeping them in character.
If I had one criticism it would be that I don't agree with/understand what Aqua is saying in Y. I don't see what question Vanitas would have asked when she is the one who wants to understand him. So that part went over my head. But everything else is in the story is simply wonderful.
So I can't guarantee I'll still have time in the future to read anything, but I miss your stories a whole lot. Keep writing!