Reviews for Sword Envy
Schisalda chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I loved this one! An amazing idea for a one-shot, I enjoyed it very much :)
Keep up the good work !
AComment chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really am just posting to disagree with someones comment...about..proper preparation.

If the dick is slick, itll do the trick. (trrrrruuussstt me)

Especially if its in a well used..."Area". Didnt seem like sanjis first time *A*

SO PERFECT JOB YOU!
The best chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow! I liked it! No way is this your first time. It wasnt stupid! It was believable, and I think thats saying a lot. Lotssss of stories I mean..LOTS have horrible smut. Its always a chore to read. Your zoro and sanji are prollllyyy one of the most believable ones Ive read...to me anyway! Keep it up!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Pure awesomeness! This was nicely written and entertaining. Loved how Sanji acknowledges the importances of the swords. He know how precious they are to Zoro and handles them with care and respect. :) I love the orange shirt too!
A Den of Theives chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
very nice -wink-
Especially for a first go!
The smut was very good but try not to skip the prep. It would seriously just hurt (dry regular sex is uncomfortable enough, dry anal sex... -shudders at the thought-)
Also I would have liked the initial part to be longer. This kind of piece could have been one of those build up fics that are a couple of chapters long. Sanji's thoughts on Zoro's swords were just perfect, almost cannon feeling :D, I would have loved loved loved to have watched him build to that realization over the days where Zoro is "ignoring" both Sanji and his other swords.
All in all I really liked it and thought Sanji's attitude towards Wado to be both touching and beautiful. The smut was hot but lacked some of the emotional depth of the start.

P.S. I'm really being picky here (sorry) because you said you want to improve (as every writer does) but you already far outstrips (by a mile) the quality of most fanfiction writers. I would love to read more from you and pretty please keep writing. :)
lo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was sweet. I enjoyed how Sanji understood the importance of the swords.
krito1389 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
awesome awesome awesome loved it