Reviews for When Heroes Fall
TheWritingFreak chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Wow, I started this story because I've recently gotten attached to Faith and everything about her. She's a very complex character that can be read into on so many levels.
I enjoyed the way you portrayed Faith's friendships with Angel (especially because of the bond they have in canon) and Willow (because I love to see Willow's dynamic with anybody). Those friendships practically made the story for me. That and Jamie, I was sad when she was killed off.
The plot itself was interesting, even for someone like me considering that I haven't read the comics yet. It was sad to find out Giles was dead and I knew nothing of the Twilight thing or the Seed, but I got the gist.
You warned in the beginning of Fuffy, which I had never read before, but was rather curious to see it play out because I didn't see how it would work. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of slash unless it's done right anyway, which this was.
I've realized that this story hasn't gotten a lot of attention but I'm glad I gave it the chance. And as a word of encouragement to you, don't let the lack of reviews keep you from posting. Ever. Thank you so much for writing this and making the BtVS fandom that much better.
l8erg8or88 chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Loved this story. So glad I got to read it all in one fell swoop. Would've been hard to wait for updates. :)
CalypsoCoast chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Aww yay!
CalypsoCoast chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Great updates! I love it!
Crimsonshiver chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
So happy to see such a speedy update! Even happier with Faith and Buffy's progress. Can't wait for more angst and sexual tension!
Crimsonshiver chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
I love this fic & I can't wait to find out what happens between Buffy & Faith. Great writing. Please update soon! :)
BuffysGirl chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I love all your stories and I apologize about being bad about commenting. Love the new chapter. The end is superb. You are so wonderful at capturing emotion for these characters. Please keep it up. You are one of the best Fuffy writers out there and I will continue reading everything you post.
Ltlconf chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Howdy!

Say what you will, at least on that last question Buffy was brutally honest. Situations make opportunity and Faith would be foolish to pass this up. However she's been burned too often to NOT be cautious so catch-22 and a legit one. So many right or wrong things to do here from Faith's perspective and no way to know which is which. And boy, does that SUCK!

The Cracker!
CalypsoCoast chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I'm loving Faith in this story :) can't wait to see what happens next with everyone. I love Faith and Willow's friendship, will Buffy think there's more to it?
CalypsoCoast chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
I love this story! great update, I wanna kick this Az'riel guy's ass myself. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
DestructoGrl chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
That was an amazing update. I love your style of writing and how you do each character absolute justice. I'm looking forward to the next update and seeing the progression that is to come.
Bruteaous chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Oh no! :(...like how you structure your stories. You do it well. Ever had a plot bunny that dealt with Faith as the slayer social worker. You know as going out and some short scenes of her turning rogues or not being able to turn them and then having to put them down? Something tells me you could write those little moments super well if you wanted to. Always wondered what would happen if Dana, the psycho rogue from 'Angel', had been rounded up by Faith instead of Spike and Angel cause it would've made more sense like that I think, but hey, c'est la vie? Write more and often.

Best,

-Bruteaous-
CalypsoCoast chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
omg epic chapter! I never would've guessed Buffy's boyfriend was the bad guy. Awesome job!
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Howdy!

Well, Buffy's taste in men is as good as ever...as is her attitude that it's all 'bout her. Nice save on Wood, most woulda made him a bad right off. Keep 'em guessing! Good chapter and great to see Andrew earning his pay.

The Cracker!
shushumomo chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Enjoying your story and the characters, you've really captured them.
Now en then you go from past tense to present but that is a minor gripe.
Hopefully you'll take comfort in the fact that your tale is loved even if it has less reviews then you anticipated.