Reviews for The Boyfriend Girl
who's jeffery?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I love the story!
Calen chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
So. does she love him or is she just using him because she doesn't want to be alone?
TC2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Fun, fluffy fic but with a some good insight into Buffy's relationships. Especially loved the Angel/Buffy/Xander comments. Another great one piece by the Brooke.
Always Mazzy chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
that was great, good work
Carly-M chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
That was wonderful Brooke. I always love reading Buffy's perspective on the B/X relationship. And reading all of the Buffy and Xander talk at the end, only makes me wish for scenes like that on the show. Well done :)
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was amazingly well-written, an awesome and powerful fic. B/X shipper in its best shape.
LizD chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Never, *never* read a beautiful story like this while listening to "Fast Car" byDavid Usher. It just rips your heart out and the tears can't keep from coming. Loved your story.

Remember SMILE! :)
darklove2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was a great pov on Buffys love life and I know Xander is there for her.I liked how you made him the great guy for her
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
This is a great sweet romantic fic and one of the best B/X stories I've ever seen. It's a wonderful relief from all the Spuffiness out there by people who are certain that Spanky the Wonder Dog and Buffy the Vampires Lay Her are a perfect combination.