Reviews for I Don't Date
This is adorable! I'm your new biggest fan )
Akane Ami chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Nice! ;)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I'm really happy that there is love in the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
First part was very introspective, but it was definitely good to see inside her head, and just the right amount of snark. The twist with Spike was so unbelievably hot. Then the I Love You moment.
Perfection in a one shot. Thank you!
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Freaking amazing.
ScarlettDuck chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awww, hot and sweet.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I would have loved this even without the I love you from buffy. Smut is basically what they were all about. I lived the sexy banter :D
Annamonk chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So utterly perfect. Sweet, mushy, heart rending goodness. This walks the perilous knife edge, not too sappy, not too hard. I can see it so clearly in my mind.
Thanks for another great read,
micmoc chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww! My inner hopeless romantic has been giggling and doing a happy dance the whole time I was readin this and my the end it was reduced to a happy (and still giggling) pile of romantic goo. In other words, thank you for an AMAZING story! It never ceases to amaze me what some people can do with so short a story or even just one scene - how you can have me inside the minds of both characters well enough to know exactly what they are thinking and feeling, and how you have an entire plot line in here with just this one chapter. I sincerely encourage you to keep writing and I hope to read more from you again soon!
CailinRua chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aw, I loved that. Very sweet but realistic for them, which is hard to pull off!
Premise Oh Sum chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really think I will love each and every story you will ever wrote; as every time I read something new of you, its better that the last thing I read before. Thank you for writing stories so in synch with the Buffyverse, and with my own conception of the true relationship between Spike and Buffy. This was perfect. Thanks.
crazyevildru chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was really sweet and well done and waaay better than season 6 spuffy!
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Really great one-shot. Perfect blend of naughty and nice. As always, your words are wonderful and warm the spuffy part of my heart.