Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Follow Your Heart
Ace 5niper 117 chapter 4 . 3/29
Hahahahaha! Team Edward and Jacob. That's awesome.
I especially laughed when Emile got his team name.
Oh crud my hands on fire. No it's aura. Aura? Ok then team aura.
This is pretty funny. You put a lot of humor in this. I like it
Ace 5niper 117 chapter 3 . 3/28
Hahahahaha! This chapter was pretty funny. Jades a funny character.
I've always wondered what happens after you clear the dungeon before joining the team. I guess you swam out that first one.
Ace 5niper 117 chapter 2 . 3/24
This is actually pretty good so far. I'm really into it.
Good job with the prologue too. Now I understand what might have happened before the main character turns into a Pokémon. Great work.
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
... How is it raining in the paralyzed world?
Jessie Summer Wolf chapter 56 . 12/20/2013
I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HURRY!
Winter Kitsu chapter 56 . 12/17/2013
By the way will they ever have a child I don't mean manaphy but a biological son or daughter
CallmeEevee chapter 56 . 12/16/2013
Okay. I promised not to cry..I promised..Okay deep breathes..

*Pulls herself together*

This was a wonderful story and I'm sad that it ended yet I understand why because you can keep on playing that game forever and it'll never end and just fade to boringness but I want to say thank you for taking the time to write this *inhale,* AND that I'll be looking forward to more of your amazing works in the future!

*gasps for breath XD*

Oh and in-game can you really recruit Darkrai?
knightofstories141912 chapter 56 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter and the Giratina nick name was so funny. I really enjoy how smart Emile can be and how Jade can be philosipical at times. Great chapter and I look forward to your sequel.
FtDLulz chapter 56 . 12/16/2013
I just loved this story. Thanks so much for the great read!
CallmeEevee chapter 54 . 12/10/2013
MWahahaha I love Emile, he's funny when he's mad.
knightofstories141912 chapter 55 . 12/9/2013
Great battle scene and emotions in this chapter great way of adding some humor around the ending as well great chapter and I look forward to your last chapter.
trynten.gonzalez chapter 54 . 12/4/2013
I was having a mini heart attack there.
Pokemonfan6000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Interesting... It could use more detail here and there... but otherwise its fine! :)
knightofstories141912 chapter 54 . 12/2/2013
Great chapter and I love the cliff hanger around the ending part and the explanation was good as well. Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
L0rd Aurastorm chapter 53 . 12/2/2013
I remember playing PMD Sky and raging when I was in Dark Crater because Cresselia was completely useless. When my partner would jump in front of an attack meant for Cresselia, I wanted Cresselia to die.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »