Reviews for To Touch the Stars
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 3 . 8/18
Ah. Mah. Gash. I. Ship. It. So hard.
EmilyWoods chapter 8 . 8/12
Is this a racist thing...cause just because someone is black...I don't see Nyota acting like that...that was just to classically sterotypical...which may may you racist.
tigersmeleth chapter 38 . 8/11
This was so good, I had to read it all in one go! You did a pretty good job with melding everything today, though I am not sure that Uhura would behave like that in either timeline.
lakelady8425 chapter 39 . 7/25
This vignette has captured my interest. Glad to see it here today. LLAP :)
Annamonk chapter 39 . 7/23
Can't wait!
Demonic Lissy chapter 38 . 4/11
This story is incredible. It is well-written, engaging, richly emotional, and the pacing is perfect. Usually when I read fanfiction my response is "this is a good story, but...". With your story I have no buts. I cannot wait to read the next one.
BCgurlie chapter 38 . 3/1
Loved this story so much! Can't wait for the sequel!
misuky7 chapter 38 . 1/22
This was heart-stopping. I absolutely hate reading first person stories but I could not stop reading yours. It was marvelous. :3
arabellagrace chapter 38 . 1/3
Loved it! Good to know baby Spock will be terrorizing the crew soon ;)
Anonymous chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
Absolutely brilliant finish to this story! You are a wonderful writer. I cannot wait to read the sequel.

Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
Absolutely brilliant, fantastic and this is my 100th time reading this I love this fanfic...I can't wait for the sequel.
Elizabeth chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
I love this story! Have you considered doing another story with a different Hermione pairing? There was a four chapter one where Hermione ended up with Khan that was really good! Maybe a KhanxHermionexJim? Or an Jim, Hermione, and Spock sandwich. With Khan festering an obsession with Hermione from before they end up in the future. With the wizard wars and muggle cameras and leaders knowing of certain activities with explanation I can see them creating Khan and his kind to defend them. Remember Fudge basically told the muggle minster that Sirius Black a dangerous criminal has escaped with no further information. It would be the story of humans creating own doom. With General Hermione the most dangerous fighter and leader of the defense of wizards, no magical, and others.

Please post again soon and Merry Christmas.
Gypsy London Rose chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Noooooooooo! I can't believe its over. I loved it. I hope you write another Star Trek and HP with Hermione and a favorite character from ST. I think im going to re-read this story tomorrow. Thank you for a wonderful story.
pianomouse chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Thank you for such a great story, what a wonderful ending. I look forward to your next adventure. ;)
Annamonk chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
This was a delightful surprise. Thank you.