Reviews for To Touch the Stars
orangemavis chapter 35 . 8/2
You are an excellent author, and have me hooked on a new pairing.
misherukuro chapter 35 . 7/23
Just as delightful re-reading and catching up on new chapters as it was the first time through. Thanks for much for a great fic. ~,~
Anonymous chapter 35 . 7/16
Great job! I absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work!
Annamonk chapter 35 . 7/12
A wonderful chapter. Spock and Hermione are so sweet. Kirk is an adorable meddler. Truly enjoyable.
Thanks for the update,
Anna
arabellagrace chapter 35 . 7/12
They are on their honeymoon- she needs to convince Spock that honeymoons are necessary ;)
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 35 . 7/12
They are such a perfect couple, lovee themm, moreee pleaseeee
The Butterfly Dreamer chapter 35 . 7/11
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
twztdwildcat chapter 35 . 7/11
Another wonderful chapter! I like the idea of her being their gopher for awhile. I think she'll enjoy it and learn a lot while she's at it. I think her momentary doubts about her sudden marriage were perfectly portrayed and partly resolved. Only time and furthering their relationship will fully solve their issues of course. But I also don't think she really rushed into it exactly seeing as the Vulcan marriage is so much different than a human one. A comb, name, and sleeping in a bed together isn't goin to be nearly as monumentous in scale as a whole detailed and elaborate earth wedding just because that's what she'd be most familiar with. Not to say she doesn't acknowledge and respect the Vulcan customs she's learned about. It's just a cultural difference. If hardly blink at those actions personally, before the reality of the situation knocked me on my butt! Lol! Can't wait for more and to see what happens with khan!
lakelady8425 chapter 35 . 7/11
I appreciated you putting in some introspection from Hermione about Vulcan culture and how impulsive she's been, leaping into a marriage without knowing exactly was expected. Now that Spock has made his expectations clear, they should get along better.
NicoleR85 chapter 35 . 7/11
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Gypsy London Rose chapter 34 . 7/6
I love this story. The other day i was watching Star Trek 1 & 2 with my boyfriend and i was nodding off and on during the second movie. I kept asking my boyfriend when Hermione was suppose to come in the story and why i haven't seen old Spock beaming her to younger Spock. I always have this story on my mind. I can't wait to read more.
arabellagrace chapter 34 . 7/5
He's learning!
twztdwildcat chapter 34 . 7/4
I got far too much enjoyment seeing the angsty bits in print and used to well! My cackling laughter was probably indecent so it's a good thing I was alone reading! I love Jim being all wise and grown up! It's good he understands females so well so he can translate like that to poor confused little half Vulcans. It's really a community service of sorts! I found the memorial very touching and it was nice to see crookshanks lived on in legacy as well! I'm totally picturing him seducing Mrs. Norris now. I'm eager to see our favorite Vulcan kiss and make up with his bride! Although I know any actual kisses will need to wait until they're in private probably because I doubt either are big on PDAs. I also look forward to the resolution of the khan/horcrux conundrum! Take that you crazy wanna be megalomaniac! Keep up the awesomeness!
DeadlyThorns chapter 34 . 7/4
Brilliant chapter. I dont know how you do it but you make me fall in love with this couple and story a bit more each chapter. Im so glad Jim talked to Spock.
lakelady8425 chapter 34 . 7/4
Jim showed remarkable insight into what is going on with Hermione. I would have expected that from Scotty but Spock would be more receptive to it coming from Jim. I'm not sure why Hermione jumped into marriage with Spock without having discussed these cultural differences in advance.