Reviews for To Touch the Stars
Adahmel chapter 38 . 1/21
Bloody Brilliant, I read this all non stop! Don't know what to do when I read the last chapter.
emmaline.pond chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
if I were I'm Hermione's shoes I would be just as shocked at seek space!
emmaline.pond chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
brand new reader and already intrigued!
Dimplz chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Interesting story so far. Where is Nyota? I assume she's not in a relationship with Spock because she didn't intercept him at the turbolift when he was going down to Vulcan like she did in canon. Hopefully the answers can be found in the story. :)
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
"Except for Shakespeare, Charles Dickenson, the Bronte sisters, C.S. Lewis, Churchill, Newton, J.K. Rowling…the list really goes on."
XDD I'm really kind of curious what J.K. Rowling did to deserve recognition in your verse, lol.
This is such an amazing story though! I love it soooo much (even if a lot of Hermione's decisions have made me want to wack her upside the head). And now they're officially married! It was perfect! I want to keep reading...but I don't want the story to end! Ah, to read or not to read...these are the questions that haunt me.
ObitineWinterWidowShipper chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Ah. Mah. Gash. I. Ship. It. So hard.
EmilyWoods chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Is this a racist thing...cause just because someone is black...I don't see Nyota acting like that...that was just to classically sterotypical...which may may you racist.
tigersmeleth chapter 38 . 8/11/2016
This was so good, I had to read it all in one go! You did a pretty good job with melding everything today, though I am not sure that Uhura would behave like that in either timeline.
lakelady8425 chapter 39 . 7/25/2016
This vignette has captured my interest. Glad to see it here today. LLAP :)
Annamonk chapter 39 . 7/23/2016
Can't wait!
Demonic Lissy chapter 38 . 4/11/2016
This story is incredible. It is well-written, engaging, richly emotional, and the pacing is perfect. Usually when I read fanfiction my response is "this is a good story, but...". With your story I have no buts. I cannot wait to read the next one.
BCgurlie chapter 38 . 3/1/2016
Loved this story so much! Can't wait for the sequel!
misuky7 chapter 38 . 1/22/2016
This was heart-stopping. I absolutely hate reading first person stories but I could not stop reading yours. It was marvelous. :3
arabellagrace chapter 38 . 1/3/2016
Loved it! Good to know baby Spock will be terrorizing the crew soon ;)
Anonymous chapter 38 . 12/27/2015
Absolutely brilliant finish to this story! You are a wonderful writer. I cannot wait to read the sequel.

Happy New Year!