Reviews for To Touch the Stars
angel897 chapter 24 . 7h ago
liked it thrilling to read really hope spock goes and speaks to her and will come to understand some of what she has been through
sweets1111 chapter 24 . 3/29
Well that was probably one of the worst ways for the secret to come out :0 Hermione should have told Spock :/
Anyway loved the chapter and as usual I can't wait for the next update!
Tayla chapter 24 . 3/28
I did not expect her secret to be revealed this way...BRAVO! :) I'm dying to read the next chapter! D:
Okay you are awesome! I can't believe that you updated that quickly and that it was moderately long too. Thank you so much. Can't wait for the next one.
sweets1111 chapter 23 . 3/27
She really needs to tell Spock!
Hermione can't help Khan. He will still want to kill Hermione, Spock and bones. She cannot let a part of Voldemort go.
samanthaowen07 chapter 23 . 3/27
she Needs To Tell Her Secret! I Love This Story But Nothing Bad Can Happen Between Her & Spock! They Need To Be Happy & In Love! I Don't Do Angst Well!
angel897 chapter 22 . 3/25
thrilling chapter to read happy you updated again
DGfleetfox chapter 22 . 3/23
Whuuu? Nuh-uh! No way do I believe Voldy ever procreated! When I consider him, I almost see him as asexual. I would've believed someone like the Notts, Lestrange (maybe), Dolohov, or any other pureblood dark family but this... I don't know. Even if I can't buy into it (sorry it's really hard to find realistic) I still enjoyed reading your story and will look forward to future chapters. Ciao!
DGfleetfox chapter 18 . 3/23
yay wish came true!
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 3/23
This is actually meant for the next chapter's end, but I already did a review for that one, lol. So I skipped back one to put this out. I really want Hermione to end up with Spock, and not just for a short amount of time. He said he'd help her get home, but like you hinted, it would make me really happy if you could somehow have Hermione (if she has to, and we know she IS the brains which is essential it seems) help out Harry but then go back to the Star Trek world, lol.
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 3/23
I love love love the idea of Hermione and Spock together : ) This has been so much fun to read, I hope you keep writing it.
AradiaForeverMagic chapter 22 . 3/23
Amazing! i didn't expected that, please update as soon as you can i'm dying to read the next chapter C:
dark-angel-159753 chapter 22 . 3/23
:) yay an update. Love this story. Great job!
mariteri chapter 22 . 3/22
Excellent! I loved how you made Harrison (Khan) a descendent of Tom Riddle! Well done! I can't wait for more. So update immediately. LOL! Just kidding. Update when you can and thanks for sharing.