Reviews for Silence isn't always Golden
bizarrebri chapter 14 . 5/8/2017
ok, i know its a bit late, but a sequel to this would be the best thing ever!
akard-alpaca chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
This story was really amazing! I loved the idea behind it and the way the characters were protrayed! Amazing story and amazing writing!
kenni-bun bun chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
Just in case I didn't review. I already read this before and was super jealous that I didn't have superpowers, still am. But I love it and the sexyness is strong. *nose bleed*
Olinek chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Uff for a moment I was really worried that "the guy" Ichigo lived with was Ishin, that would be sooo horrible to imagine. I like the silent Ichigo, it makes more room for Grimjow who usually is the more quiet one :)
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
GASP
honeyMellon chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I like the ending! :) Really original idea with Ichigo's abilities. I enjoyed this.
honeyMellon chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Another awesome fic...I can't put it down and my phone's losing battery like crazy! xD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I thought it'd end with Grimmjow hearing Ichigo's real voice but this ending was good too
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
"silent but violent doesn't just describe farts." That killed me! Loving this so far. Hopefully you're still updating this?
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I'm just wondering if it's Isshin that's doing all the torture or if it's someone like Shiro
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I liked that fart reference it was just too funny. Once I heard silent and violent my immature side screams at me it was a fart reference. I'm glad I'm giving this story a try because the building romance and plot are really good. It's hard to find good stories without the characters fucking like rabbits
Panda Master X chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Yay! So exciting! Love the ending and I can't wait for the sequel to come out!
clarit chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
I wanted to read everything before I reviewed, but I couldn't resist expressing my happiness in reading this. I love ichi and love grimm in this, they are just SO sweet. Whether it's a smutty scene or a fluffy one or a serious one, they just make my heart flutter and hurt and long for more of them together.
I want for them to spend like 30 more chapters together, and I want to know everything about ichi and see what happenned to isshin? and the kurosakis :(
ichi's past is just so sad here, I want grimm to hug him to death. _
As of now, I'm just so involved with your grimm and your ichi, I actually sort of dreamt of them last night after reading a couple of chapters XD nothing smutty, I swear. O/O
Panda Master X chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Yay! I'm SO looking forward to the next chappies! I really really wanna know what'll happen next and if ichi will reconcile with Isshin. Thank you, and please update soon!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
give me more! Grommjow pov's are allways fun, his way of thinking really comes out here, just the way I prefer too
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »